New Change

I notice that my imagines do tend to be really short...I could make them longer, it is a little difficult to write long things without making several parts...so just tell me what you think!

Gaige/Cisco

The two stood over one of the many tables in Cisco's workshop building the gun that would shoot the projectile.

"So, Gaige, is everything okay? You seem a little off lately," Cisco nonchalantly asked as he tightened a screw.

"Um, well, I think I'm alright, I'll let you know," Gaige answered with a weak smile.

She walked over to her laptop to test fire the gun when her thumb touched it. Pictures flashed throughout her head, numbers and letters strung together, like a 'language' of computers. It was like the hard drive was speaking to her. She stumbled back with a scream and Cisco ran to her.

"Are you okay?!" Cisco yelled frantically.

She moaned, "I think so...I don't know..."

"What happened?" Cisco questioned while he helped her up.

"The computer...it...spoke to me...I know that sounds weird but...I don't know," Gaige shook her head.

"Oh...I bet you were affected by the particle accelerator! Has anything weird been happening to you lately, I know you have been acting a little strangely," Cisco shot off.

"Well, I've been hearing...things in my head...I thought it was my schizophrenia coming back, but maybe not..." she informed worriedly.

"Wait you had schizophrenia? Did you have it when the particle accelerator exploded?" Cisco interrogated.

"Yes, I did have it then, but I got some medications that actually seemed to work," Gaige spoke slowly as she sat down.

"I think that the medication probably slowed down the effects of the explosion and that's why you haven't become a meta human till now, I need to get Caitlin," Cisco quickly said and left the room o the cortex.

Flashes of memory and information passed through her mind again. Her memories distracted her from the information passing through her brain causing her to scream again. Cisco and Caitlin ran into the room.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Caitlin rushed over.

Gaige's normally purple eyes glowed gray but soon died out.

"Okay, now I'm really sure she's a meta!" Cisco proclaimed as they brought her to the cortex and hospital bed.

"Now isn't the time, Cisco, we don't know if she's going to be okay!" Caitlin scolded.

"I'm okay, don't worry," Gaige panted.

Then Wells rolled into the room, "What is going in here?"

"Gaige just might be a meta," Caitlin slowly said while looking between Cisco and Gaige.

"That is very interesting, what do you think her powers are?" Harrison rolled closer.

"Not quite sure, she seemed to be able to talk to computers, we have to work on that though, and she has heard stuff in her head which she hasn't heard on a while, I think it has something to do with the fact she had schizophrenia when the accelerator exploded," Cisco explained

"I see, that is quite different, let's check her molecular structure" Wells nodded and entered the little room with the bed in it.

They ran many tests, they found that her brain was hardwired to understand computers because she had been on one when the accelerator exploded. And because she had schizophrenia, the information was processed and given through the voices. It was like she had the internet in her brain, and she could upload to any computer system. The voices and flashes of information and memory is how she could explain the data.

"You are very unusual, a lot different than any other meta human that we've come across and quite possibly more than what we'll see," Dr. Wells said as they finished their tests.

"Is that good or bad?" Gaige asked nervously.

Wells sighed, "Neither, its not good, but its not bad, it just is, you better go home and get some rest, Ms. Sellis, you will need it."