Back From Time

Please leave feedback, I'm unsure about this one...I am feeling like my writing isn't so good??? Idk I'm probably just insecure but please tell me in case I'm not...and I'm sorry for the wait!

Barry

Joe had gone to help with the clean up from the singularity, they could use all the help they could get. In the meantime, the others hadn't really made any progress, it seemed Gaige wasn't waking up anytime soon.

"What are we to do? We don't know enough to do anything, so much so that we could quite possibly kill her if we gave her the wrong drug!" Caitlin exclaimed frustratedly.

"All we can do is run more tests I suppose," Cisco sighed.

"What tests? We ran pretty much every one," Stein shook his head.

"There has to be something guys! We're supposed to be the most brilliant minds, we have to come up with something!" Barry exclaimed.

"Maybe if we had Dr. Wells, even Ronnie," Cisco choked out the last part.

"We have to prove that we can do this without him, and well, I'm sure it would be nice to have Ronnie, but we have to deal with what we got, and I'm sure its enough," Barry encouraged.

"We could try electro therapy, I've been thinking about it but its very dangerous, I could build a device that would sort of shock her awake, it will be a lot harder without Gaige but it makes sense, in theory," Cisco proposed.

"Yes, the right wavelengths and sound waves as well, could stimulate her brain to awareness! Why haven't we thought of it before?" Stein nodded.

"Maybe we had other things prohibiting us," Barry commented, thinking about Ronnie.

"Yeah," Caitlin agreed sadly.

Couple hours later...

"Its finished Barry, I think we can try it," Cisco informed walking towards the table Diamond was laying on.

"Here it goes," Stein commented as he put the headset looking device on Gaige.

For a few minutes nothing happened, but then small sparks flew from the device. Diamond twitched, her body starting to come to awareness.

"It's working!" Caitlin exclaimed.

The headset went dark and Gaige sat up, her eyes open in surprise.

"Yes!" Cisco pumped his fist.

"What...happened?" Diamond looked around questioningly.

"You were unconscious, but we found a way to wake you," Barry explained.

"I had the strangest dream..." Her voice trailed off...she was unsure if what she had experienced had just been an illusion, or was in some way a reality.

They all exchanged nervous glances.

"What are you talking about?" Caitlin questioned.

"I guess it doesn't matter," Diamond shook her head and took a deep breath looking around the room, "Where's Leonard?"

"I am quite surprised he hasn't come back to check on you, he's been gone quite a while," Stein commented.

"I'm sure he's fine, probably robbing a bank somewhere," Barry said.

"Yeah," Diamond didn't think so, she was starting to get worried, she felt something was wrong, it was all icy inside her.

"What do you remember?" Cisco changed the subject.

Gaige told them her 'dream', it perplexed them.

"Interesting, perhaps some unconscious delusion?" Stein suggested.

"Maybe, the only way to test it is to have her try and erase someone again," Caitlin responded.

"I don't think that's a good idea, considering the current state she's in, maybe when she's rested," Cisco said.

"He's right, I don't feel up to anything like that, and I think it might of just been a one time thing, everyone was in danger and I couldn't let you all die, I don't know," Gaige sighed.

"Well you need more rest so maybe you should go home for awhile," Barry proposed.

"Yeah, I suppose so," she looked to the floor.

"If we need you, we'll give you a call," Caitlin smiled comfortingly.

Gaige nodded and slowly left the room with the help of Caitlin.

"I could've given her a lift," Barry said.

"I have a feeling Ms. Sellis would like to walk for a bit, she obviously was very worried about Snart," Stein mentioned.

"I guess," Barry answered shortly.

"I'm starving I say we go get something to eat," Cisco started walking out.

Barry followed him, "I'm with you on that one."

"Yes, I believe I'll join you," Stein agreed.

"Wonderful!" Barry smiled as they left the building