Finding Captain Cold

Okay...enjoy...☺

Barry

He returned to S.T.A.R. Labs with a sigh, causing Cisco and Caitlin to look up from what they were doing.

"Hey have you seen Dr. Wells?" Caitlin asked.

"What? No, I thought he was here," Barry said.

"Hey you look pretty tired, what happened?" Cisco nodded towards him.

Barry explained what had happened, only to the point that Snart was captured and Mick Rory was going to help them get him back before something catastrophic happened because of Snart's gun.

"Mick doesn't know that you're the Flash, and the Flash is a big part of this so you should stay in your suit when he gets here," Cisco shook his head.

Pretty soon Gaige and Mick walked into the room, their car ride had been full of awkward silence.

"I still don't believe we're working with a criminal," Cisco sighed.

"We don't have much choice, Cisco, we need his help," Gaige told him.

"And why is that again?" Barry asked in his Flash suit.

"Because, we need more than just the Flash to take down the Reverse, not that he's totally incapable, but we need some extra muscle," she explained.

"Well, temporary truce then," Caitlin sighed, eager to get back to work.

"So, what have you got on this opposite flash guy?" Mick asked.

"Not much, all we know is he killed Ba--I mean Flash's mom," Caitlin answered.

"I can--OW!" Gaige screamed as her eyes turned gray.

Can't let him die! Can't let him die!

What are you talking about?

Leo!! He's hurt we have to find him!

No duh!! How?

Use us! Use us!

How god damn it!?

Think, think, think, think...

She tried to concentrate on him, his eyes, his voice, but all she got was a invisible uppercut causing her to physically fall back right into Mick.

"Sorry," she moaned as he helped her up.

"What was that?" Mick titled his head the slightest bit.

"He's blocked from me!" Gaige panicked. Before she could always sort of 'feel' him out there, like words in a closed book. Known but not seen.

"What are you talking about?" Caitlin hurried over to her.

"Leo's blocked, something, some sort of time thing is blocking me from finding him," Gaige cried.

"What can block you?" Cisco questioned.

"I don't know, it's some sort of time device, like a virtual time barrier...it's hard to put into words," Diamond sighed helplessly.

"Try the Reverse Flash maybe, try and find out what he and Harrison Wells have to do with each other," Caitlin suggested.

This time it worked. Flashes of her unpleasant memories crossed her vision along with the Reverse Flash and Harrison Wells.

Eobard Thawne masquerading as Harrison Wells, from the future, he's the Reverse Flash.

"Oh my god! Wells... he's..." she couldn't finish.

"What, Gaige come on!" Caitlin urged.

"He's the Reverse Flash!" Gaige exclaimed.

"No way, not Dr. Wells," Cisco shook his head.

"Is there any way you could be wrong?" Barry asked, exasperated.

"I'm connected to time okay, there's no way I could be wrong...none that I know of," Diamond sighed.

"Alright, Joe had his own suspicions, but, the Reverse Flash? That's new," Barry took a deep breath.

"Its not actually, Wells, well, it is, but Harrison Wells isn't Harrison Wells," Gaige struggled.

"Okay, try that again," Mick said.

"The Harrison Wells we know isn't the real Harrison Wells, I assume the real one died years ago, murdered by Eobard Thawne," Gaige explained.

"There you go, but how does Obard Thawne look like Harrison Wells?" Mick asked.

"Eobard, and I'm not exactly sure, futuristic technology, he's from the future just fyi," Diamond said.

"Okay, so now we know not to trust Wells, but how are we going to find Snart?" Caitlin sighed.

"Find the gun, ice signatures, if Thawne is using it for something it will give off ice signatures, here," Gaige nodded and sat down at Cisco's computer.

She touched the keyboard, 43110, 1 N33D 1C3 S16N41UR3S

The computer responded to her computer talk and brought up a map of Central City.

"There we go," Gaige searched looking for the right location.

"How'd you do that?" Mick questioned as her grey eyes turned back to purple.

"Powers," she said shortly.

Being winter it was cold pretty much every where but one place had extreme ice signatures. A warehouse in the city.

"It must be the place, that time barrier thing is there," Diamond took a deep breath.

"Then let's go get Snart," Mick said.

"I'm coming," Gaige stood up.

"What? No, we already know that the Reverse Flash wants you for his evil plan or whatever!" Cisco exclaimed.

"Yes, but I can take care of myself, I need to go, there's no way you can stop me," Gaige said over her shoulder as she walked down the hall way.

"No stopping her," Mick smirked and followed.

Barry shrugged frustratedly and ran after them.