Elucidation

Big word ay? Finally got this one out hope you like...

Diamond

"Leonard?" Diamond asked softly, her hands clasped in front of her chest.

"Give him time, I'm sure the drug hasn't completely worn off, and he's being thrust into a life of love and heroism, something he didn't have before," Stein reassured walking towards her.

She stood, "I'm sure you're right, we have to find out what Blackthorn's next move is, he already went after Leonard, I'm sure that was only the beginning of his undoubtedly elaborate plan."

"Perhaps, I do not know this Blackthorn fellow, but I believe you do, maybe if you tell me about him, that would give me a better understanding of what he's planning and or doing," Stein gently touched her arm.

Gaige took a deep breath, Eric Blackthorn, he was a dangerous character.

"He's a psychologist, he was experimenting with how chemicals affect the brain, it was on a very large scale, like making someone eat a certain fruit because a certain chemical was dominant. That's a light example, it became more and more...inhumane, he was banned from the original laboratory he was working in because he refused to stop the testing, the power it gave him was getting to dangerous. Somehow he found someone with the same interests, they started a hospital together, an asylum. They needed test subjects, and what better way than to say that a person was insane so that no one would believe the stories they might tell of the horrific testing. And when the person actually became insane the chemical imbalances opened new testing and made it more fascinating for them. I was one of the first to be taken, they were clumsy in the beginning so I ended up learning more than probably healthy, according to them of course, I escaped with the help of a friend, he was also one of the first, Eric's testing on this subject caused him to regenerate skin, bone, blood vessels, veins, everything at an accelerated rate so that his body parts would quite literally grow back, unfortunately he didn't make it out, but anyway, that's how it sort of started, I can't really tell you too much about Eric as a person, I didn't interact with him," Diamond informed.

"That is quite the description, the obvious way to conclude his actions is that he is very fascinated with you, one of his previous subjects, perhaps he wants to study your reactions to seeing him again, as well as your reaction to him doing whatever he did to Leonard, the next step is to assume he wants to do the same to someone else you love and care about, we should write a list of all of them and slowly cross them out," Stein proposed.

"Well, there's not many people that would be on that list outside our team, alive anyway," Gaige sighed.

"I see, write down the deceased too, you never know," the professor smiled sympathetically.

She pulled out the board and grabbed a marker, starting to write down the names.

Leonard

Barry

Joe

Iris

Cisco

Caitlyn

Professor Stein

Eddie

Jesse

Marilyn

"I have a small group of family and friends," Gaige attempted a laugh and set down the marker.

"I feel privileged to be on that list, anyw--"

Stein was interrupted by Barry and Cisco entering the room, "What are you guys doing? Hey, how am I under Leonard?" Barry read the board