Gone?

So this one is short but I'm going to update twice and have the next one up as well.

Leonard

He returned to the Lab they all seemed unsure of what to do, Cisco was very entranced on the computer, Caitlin was analysing blood, probably Leo's, Barry was pacing, and Stein stared at the board with a bunch of equations on it. Leonard just sighed, he was no use, obviously Iris and Joe were feeling the same way.

"Gaige seemed pretty elusive when she left, what happened?" Barry asked when he noticed Leonard's presence.

"I don't know, I think she'll be here soon though," he lied.

"Something doesn't feel right, are you sure she was coming?" Iris sighed looking at Leonard.

"That's what she said," after he said that he realized she had lied, he had a strong compulsion to hit his forehead with his hand.

"By the look on your face in guessing that she lied," Joe sighed

"Which means she's not coming," Eddie stated the obvious.

"We have to find her, she was planning on leaving," Leonard shook his head.

"Oh dear," Stein commented.

Clicking of shoes filled the air, everyone slowly turned around as it came to a stop.

"Miss us?"

"Oliver? Ray?... Felicity?" Barry questioned

"Sorry about the ominous entrance, two of us couldn't quiet their shoes," Oliver glared at Ray and Felicity.

"What are you guys doing here?" Cisco said in a stunned voice.

"We came to hel--" Oliver was interrupted

"We got a really strange note from someone that said that you guys were going to need some help fighting the chemans, whatever those are," Felicity said in her usually fast manner.

"We thought it might've been from you at first, but it was too weird," Ray stopped, "Why do you have a criminal with you?"

"I'm helping, can't you tell," Leonard was still pissed he didn't see through Gaige's lie, love is blind as they say.

Oliver fired and arrow but Leonard just leaned out of the way, he didn't have time for any of this shit.

"Well you guys catch up, I'm going to do something useful and find Gaige before she does something stupid," he started walking out, "again."

"Wait what?" Ray asked.

The three vigilantes closed his exit.

"Why must all of you insist on trying to kill me or stop me from leaving, at the moment we have a lot more to worry about," Leonard's frustrated voice came.

Just after he said that alarms blared and Cisco turned back to his computer.

"Well that didn't take long," Cisco said.

"What's going on?" Felicity questioned.

"There's an alert at Central Park!" Cisco exclaimed.

"What kind of alert, Cisco?" Barry asked frustratedly after running into his suit.

"We should just head down there," Cisco shook his head.

Next one will be soon! Like really soon.