Police

Well, this will be a lot of fun! Okay! Back to business!

Gaige

Her heart pounded as she watched him disappear. There was another bang and the cops all ran into the room finding Gaige breathlessly looking out the window.

She whirled around, "Oh my gosh! Did you see him!! I mean woah! He almost killed me!!"

Obviously she was faking it, but they didn't know that.

"Which way did he go?" One asked.

Gaige pointed in the opposite direction.

Why am I helping him?! He's a criminal!

But we like him!

The second voice startled her, it was like her brain was arguing with another person in her head.

This is insane!

Your fine! Believe me! Er...well us!

Ahhhhh!

Gaige silenced the voices to a mutter and followed the police men out of the bank.

"Gaige! Are you okay?" Joe asked worriedly.

"I'm alright, Joe, don't worry," she gave a weak smile, she was still worried about the voices.

"Well, I'm still going to worry about you, but how about you tell us what he looks like," Joe motioned for her to follow him back to his desk.

"Oh well, I didn't get a very good look..." Gaige mentally examined every feature he had, to her embarrassment quite fondly.

"Alright, well I'll let you go home and get some rest, I'll send Barry over soon, he'll be over in a flash," Joe said the last part with pride.

Gaige smiled, he was so proud of Barry. She nodded while she returned the blanket and started for home.