Rescue

Okay next one might be a little later...I'm having a little trouble explaining some things...so yeah enjoy!

Leonard

Leonard's throat hurt from the screams he had let out.

He really wants to know, what would make this bearable is if I knew why.

"Come on, Snart, is it really that important to you?" Wells asked before giving him another super punch.

"No, but it is to you," Leonard sassed as he recovered.

"So you're doing it out of spite?" Harrison shook his head and punched him again.

"Essentially," Leonard breathed.

"Stop it!" Diamond screamed as Wells was about to hit him again.

Leonard's eyes landed on the purple eyed beauty, a tingling sensation ran through him, not painful like the electricity.

"You-you want me right? Let him go and I'll stay," Diamond struggled tears gently wandered down her face.

"Ah, Ms. Sellis, the problem is, I need both of you, not one without the other," Wells stepped forward.

"Why, why do you need, Snart?" She swallowed nervously.

"Because, you're connected to him, its almost as if he's a part of you, and I need both pieces, and the second, or technically, the first piece just walked right in here," Harrison answered.

"What do you need me for?" Diamond shook her head.

"Your Time, I need that, I need you so I can get back home," Thawne inhaled.

"I could've helped you, you only had to ask!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, not once you found out I killed Barry's mother, no you wouldn't of helped then, and what I'm asking, its something you wouldn't of done willingly," he explained.

The Reverse ran towards her and grabbed her in a chokehold causing her to scream.

"No!" Leonard pulled at his cuffs weakly, Wells had taken most of his strength away.

Then Barry and Mick ran into the room.

"Let her go, Wells!" Barry said his voice distorted by his speed.

Are they...rescuing me?!

Before Harrison could say anything Mick shot in the direction of him just barely missing Diamond causing her to let out a scream.

Mick!

Leonard stayed silent, trying in vain to get out of the cuffs.

Wells dropped her and ran with Barry behind him.

"Leonard!" Diamond cried as she ran towards him.

"Hey you," He said with a smirk, which he regretted, his face was completely bruised and painful.

She pulled a bobby pin from her hair with shaky hands and picked the lock.

"Didn't know you could do that," Leonard said, his voice hoarse.

"You shut up, I'm mad at you, you said you could take care of yourself that you were going to be fine, and here you're all beaten," she wiped her tears as she pulled the cuffs off which caused him to yell, they had dug into his skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm going to do this fast," Diamond took a deep breath and pulled the other one off quickly getting another scream from Leo.

"Are you okay?" She worried and gently rubbed the side of his temple where it wasn't bruised.

"I'm fine," Leonard breathed getting lost in her eyes.

"We better get out of here," Mick said walking towards where they came in.

"Can you stand?" Gaige asked.

"With your help, probably," he said without sarcasm, which wasn't good.

He got up gritting his teeth and grasping her hand, he leaned completely on her his head resting in the crook of her neck.

"Leo?!" He heard her ask worriedly.

He tried to say something, but blacked out.

Too easy matey! Too easy! 😉