Insanity Or Powers...Or Both?

So btw Eddie isn't with Iris, Eddie's just her friend...idk, but Iris and Barry are a thing k? K.

Diamond

She awoke with a pounding headache.

Holy shit I hope we don't have to do that again any time soon!

Gah! I haven't heard from you at all! I thought you were gone!

Pffft, you can't get rid of us that easily, just cause Snart can take us away for a while doesn't mean that we're gone completely

Go away please!

No can do sweetheart, we're here to stay.

Diamond let out a scream causing Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Barry, Eddie, Leonard, and Iris all to jump. Her scream was actually quite timely. Joe and Eddie wanted to turn in Snart, which made Leonard pull his cold gun on them, Caitlin had started yelling for them to stop, Cisco was going on about how worried he was that Gaige could be crazy, and Iris and Barry were sitting trying not to get a headache.

"That's one way to get you all to shut up," Diamond laughed nervously.

"Ouch," Leonard smirked sarcastically.

"Are you okay? Do you feel warm? Do you smell toast?" Caitlin peppered off.

"Uh, I feel like my head got crushed by a steam boat, no and no," Diamond answered.

"Well, looks like I better leave, considering you're fine and your friends are quite close to arresting me," Leonard started for the exit.

"Oh no, you don't get off that easy, you're a part of this like it or not, there is a reason the Reverse Flash wants you," Gaige took a very protective tone.

"I'm sure if he wanted me or something of mine he would've either taken me, or killed me and taken what he wanted already, I'm sure I was just as the wrong place at the wrong time," he shot as he passed the desk.

"Or maybe he hasn't gotten the chance yet, G 3 N 1 U S," she shot back with sarcasm.

"Yeah okay, what the hell does that even mean?" He stopped and turned around.

She sighed obviously put out,
"G 3 N 1 U S, means genius, genius, hence my sarcastic voice."

"Ouch again, you've gotten more than slightly mean," sarcasm apparent in Leonard's voice too.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Okay if that means that, what does, uh, 4 3 1 P M 3, 1 3 0, mean," he crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall.

"Oh, well...that's for another time, um anyway point in this is that you can't just leave," she stuttered.

Everyone else in the room had been entirely silent watching the conversation unfold.

"You guys argue like a couple," Cisco complained.

"Shut up," they said in unison.

"I swear you too are together," Cisco shook his head.

Leonard looked like he was going to freeze Cisco with his eyes and Diamond became very interested in the blanket on her legs.

"Okay, back to the Reverse Flash what could he possibly want from Snart?" Iris smirked knowingly at Diamond.

"The cold gun, of course duh, why didn't I see it before?" Gaige face palmed.

"Why would he want it? Its not like I'm going after him," Leonard adjusted his position.

"No, but maybe he thinks that we would steal it from you, or convince you to help us, there are like more than a 100 reasons why he would want it," She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Okay so, he wants Snart's gun, but why you?" Barry turned his attention to Gaige.

"Well to give me the drug," she answered.

"Do you know what the drug is?" Joe asked.

"It's nothing that's been discovered yet," Diamond cracked her knuckles.

"How do you know that? You're pretty and smart but if it's not discovered how could you know?" Eddie questioned, making Leonard want to shoot him.

"Uh...a little birdie told me," She coughed.

"How are we supposed to find out if its out of you're system? It doesn't show up, maybe the machines aren't programmed to pick it up," Caitlin tilted her head.

"No it's not out, but I'll be fine," Gaige ran her nails gently on her arm.

"And how do you know that?" Leonard asked still mad at Eddie.

Don't you dare tell them, don't even think about it!

You're not in control are you? I am, so I'm going to tell them!

Uh huh...just try I dare you.

"Well, it has to do with OWW!!!" Diamond clutched her head and let out another scream, her heart rate sky rocketed.

Told you.

Bitches...

It stopped and Gaige took a deep breath.

"What was that?" Iris asked nervously.

"Uh, nothing, just the drug doing its thing," she lied.

How can you do that?

That's none of your business dear, just don't go trying to tell them again, or it will be a lot more painful.

Why do you care if they know?

Because they might try and lock us up!

Wait what?!

Insane asylum deary!

No!! What?! I can't go back!!!

Exactly why you don't tell them.

Okay...okay...

Tears had started to form in her eyes, she quickly wiped them away, but, Leonard saw them, "What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Nothing what? Listen I'm going to go home for a while," Diamond stood up slowly.

It took all of Leonard's will not to run over and help her, instead Eddie helped her, making his blood pump with jealousy.

"Alright, just be careful, I'll give you a lift," Barry said, then he realized that Snart was in the room.

"I know you're the Flash, Barry" Leonard sighed after a few moments of silence.

"How?!" They all said in unison.

He rolled his eyes and tried leaving again, "I'm not explaining this again, now I'm going to leave."

"Why would we let you go?" Eddie asked blocking his escape.

"Let him go, Eddie," Barry sighed.

"Why? Why don't we just arrest him?" He questioned.

"Because, if you do you'll get a gutful of ice, pretty boy," Leonard threatened starting up his gun, hints of jealousy filled his voice.

"Okay boys put 'em back in you're pants, Eddie let him go, and Leonard lower your gun," Diamond sighed.

That made Iris snicker and the slightest amount of blush to sprinkle Leonard's cheeks.

"I'll put it down when he backs off," Snart said, he wanted to shoot him, jealousy was really screwing with his head.

"Leonard!"

He sighed and lowered his gun as he left when Eddie slowly backed up.

"That was fun, le--," Barry stopped mid sentence, "Gaige what's wrong with your eyes?"