Strange Places

Sorry it took so long! Please check out my Twitter, it will have a lot to do with my stories, especially this one...sorry for repeating myself but😄

Diamond

Diamond felt her body go limp and fall towards Leonard, his heat consuming her. Despite his icy attitude he was always very warm. She heard his voice, but it faded away and she soon found herself standing in a large cavern. The walls illuminated with a bluish green light that covered the entire space.

"Where am I?" She pondered taking in her surroundings.

"Not many people have been here, the few that have never really understood it and came up with their own ideas, quite intriguing, but very far from the truth," a voice echoed.

Diamond did a 360 turn trying to find the owner of the voice but no one was to be found.

"You will not find me till I wish to be found," the voice said.

"What am I doing here?" She asked, rubbing her palm nervously.

"You're here to learn," its echoey voice answered.

"Why must you be so vague?" Diamond sighed frustratedly.

"I am not being vague! Well, perhaps I am but you will see in due course!" It sputtered out.

Suddenly the sides melted away, what was left didn't necessarily represent walls. They were angry red and constantly moving, oozing down only to stretch up again. The floor and ceiling were orange, but they were still, the conflict in the room caused Diamond to close her eyes and open them again. The colors inverted.

"What is happening?!" She screamed.

"This place is constantly in change, it cannot accept being in one form, it goes where it wills," the anonymous voice replied calmly, a loud snap rang out and Gaige felt herself being flung forward into a free fall causing her to cry out.

"Don't be frightened, it will even out soon," strangely the voice soothed her and she indeed felt it evening out, opening her eyes she found that she had somehow been transported into a grass field.

"I have some power over what shape this place takes, just so you can rest a little easier, I believe this should suffice," a feminine voice explained, when Diamond turned towards her she was quite surprised, it was her sister casually sitting on a bench.

"Jesse?" Gaige questioned softly.

"Unfortunately not, I am taking this form so you feel more comfortable," she smiled sympathetically.

"What am I doing here?" She asked again, quite uncomfortable with the form in front of her.

Jesse sighed, "You erased Eobard Thawne from time, that is quite the feat, but one you shouldn't be doing to often."

"Yeah I guess I did, but what's so bad about that? He was going to kill my friends!" Diamond demanded.

"You are very dangerous, if you misuse your powers it could be catastrophic, that's why your here, so that we can make sure that doesn't happen," Jesse stood up.

"What do you mean?" She took a defensive posture.

"I'm not going to hurt you, all I'm going to do is implant something that will prevent you from erasing people, you'll be able to use your other powers but not that one, if you do you'll be killed, its that simple, you see, if we were to let someone as powerful as you just roam around, we would be endangering everyone," Jesse explained, trying to calm her.

"I...I guess I understand, will it hurt?" Gaige questioned agitatedly.

"No, but if you try and delete someone it will be very painful, then you'll die," she informed shortly.

"I just want to go home," Diamond muttered.

"I know and you will soon," Jesse moved closer and swiftly pulled a syringe from her pocket, injecting it into Diamond.

"What was tha--" she stopped short as her vision began to blur.

She heard her sister's voice, "I'm sorry, you must be unconscious for this." Then darkness flooded her vision.