Captured?

I don't think the Reverse Flash is treating him to well...*evil snickering* that totally wasn't me ☺😏

Leonard

He awoke to soft hits of metal on metal and groaned.

"Ah finally conscious are we?" Wells said not looking over to him.

"Not something I expected, I thought you would've killed me by now," Snart panted, it was considerably hot and his head felt like a squashed fruit.

"I didn't just want you're gun, you are a very important piece of this puzzle," Wells sighed.

"And what is my part?" Leonard questioned as he looked around the warehouse, it wasn't the same one as before.

"You'll find out soon enough," the Reverse said and ran into his suit.

"Harrison Wells, thought you were in a wheelchair," Leonard said.

"Oh I'm not Harrison Wells, my name is Eobard Thawne," he said distorting his voice.

"I don't want to know," Snart sighed.

"You still think your a criminal don't you? I'll break it to you, you aren't, only because you fell in love, but then that love was ripped away," Eobard paused.

"What are you talking about?" Leonard pulled at the cuffs linking him to a metal pipe.

"Ms. Sellis of course, she's only Mrs. Snart for a time, which causes you to be a hero, that's why I need her now, before she has an unfortunate...accident," Thawne explained enjoying the look that had crossed Snart's face.

"Don't you even think about hurting her! Or so help me I'll shatter you into so many pieces you son of a bitch!" Leonard yelled.

"Oh relax, it won't happen unless you stay with her, I'm not the one who kills her anyway, don't worry, at least not yet," The Reverse says before he runs out.

Leonard's heartbeat quickened, he tried not to let what Thawne had said get to him, but Mrs. Snart? She won't live very long if he stays? He yanked at his cuffs again, still changing nothing. On the table, was his cold gun, just lying there, apparently whatever the Reverse wanted it for he hadn't put it into action yet. There was a light clink on the floor, Leonard looked next to him, a bobby pin had fallen out of his pocket.

"I'll be damned."

One of Diamond's pins must have fallen into his pocket when he had gone to see her. Using his foot he pushed it forward, just below his hands. He tried to reach down and pick it up, but his hands were stuck to the pipe.

"Damn it!"

Looks like I'll be here for awhile.

Then he felt something in his already pounding head. Like, tapping, it scared him at first, but it wasn't hostile. Just lightly pinging in his head.

"Not weird at all,"

Leonard heard Diamond scream, he turned around looking for her, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Diamond?"

Silence.

She wasn't here, but why did he hear her scream?

A gust of wind blew through the warehouse, the Reverse Flash had returned rather quickly.

"Now I'm curious to why you would be saying her name," the Reverse was in normal clothes, looking like Harrison Wells.

Leonard didn't answer.

"I need to know, Mr. Snart, I'm already quite certain she just tried to find you, I just need to know what you felt," Wells took steps towards him.

"Screw you,"

"Not the right answer, Snart," Harrison said and retrieved a long thin cylinder.

He stuck it right in Leonard's ribs causing him to scream as electricity coursed through him.

"All you have to do us tell me, what's it matter anyway? You don't even know what it means," Thawne said and jabbed it at Leonard again.

"Go to hell," he panted when Eobard pulled it away.

"Very well, if that's how it's going to be," Wells sighed and continued to torture him, definitely not stopping at the electric stick...