The Aftermath

Sorry I took so long, been moving so haven't had a lot of time. Next one should be out soon...sorry if it's so short.

Caitlin

They burst into S.T.A.R. Labs carrying Oliver and Leonard.

"I think they both have concussions! At the very least!" Caitlin yelled getting Stein's attention.

"Oh dear!" He exclaimed as the others placed the two in their little hospital area.

"Is-are they going to be alright?" Gaige frantically asked.

"We don't know yet," Caitlin tried to stay calm.

"I don't think we can do anything for them now, Diamond, perhaps you should take care of this guy," Ray motioned to Mark.

Diamond watched Stein work on Leonard worriedly and sighed, "You're right, let's put him in the pipeline, we don't know how much he remembers or if he's still indoctrinated."

"How do you know he was controlled? What if he's just evil too?" Joe questioned.

"I know because that's what Blackthorn does!" She snapped, then inhaled deeply, "But I will put him in the pipeline, as a precaution."

"Let me come with," Iris stated sympathetically.

The three disappeared with Mark leaving Barry, Joe, Caitlin, Stein, Cisco, Felicity, and of course Oliver and Leonard.

"Do you know anything yet?" Felicity wrung her hands.

"Not since Gaige asked 2 minutes ago," Caitlin sighed taking Oliver's vitals.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried," Felicity took a deep breath.

"That's understandable," Cisco nodded.

A worried silence developed among them as they watched the doctors.

Few hours later...(Diamond brought Mark up)

Well I see that our 'guest' is up," Joe said suspiciously ready to draw his gun at the slightest disturbance.

"You owe me ten bucks," Mark said.

She passed it reluctantly, "Joe, it's fine."

"It seems that Oliver took the brunt of it, he's in worse condition than Snart," Caitlin informed.

"You can help him right? Oliver will be fine won't he?" Felicity looked between the doctors.

"It could go either way," Caitlin said worriedly.

"What about Leonard, he'll be fine right?" Diamond anxiously rubbed the palm of her hand, glancing over at him.

"He should wake up in a couple hours," Stein comforted.

"I'm sorry, this happened," Mark said sadly.

"Why is he here?! He was one of them! For all we know, he could still have the same agenda as Blackthorn!" Felicity angrily questioned.

"Felicity, it's not his fault, okay? He's not under Blackthorn's influence anymore," Gaige tried to calm her down.

"How do you know?!"

"Because, I know how it works, better than anyone! He never was able to make it permanent, if he was still alive then Mark would still be susceptible, but Eric isn't," she explained hurriedly so Felicity didn't cut her off.

"But--"

"Guys! Please stop! This isn't helping, if Gaige knows that he's not a threat, then I believe her, we need to stop fighting," Barry intervened.

"Maybe I should not be here," Mark took a step back.

"Mark," Diamond sighed, "no, can we please get back to our injured friends?!"

"There is nothing we can do, Leonard will wake up in a bit and Oliver is in the balance," Caitlin spoke up.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go," Gaige sighed frustratedly and left the room.

"Gaige--" Iris tried to stop her but she was gone.

Caitlin sighed, Leonard's vitals changed dramatically with each of the different tones of Gaige's voice, he obviously had some level of consciousness.

"That was awkward," Raymond looked around.

"Someone should go after her," Cisco said.

"She'll want to be here when he wakes up," Caitlin motioned to Leonard.

"I'll go," Joe said, following her.

Silence developed once again as they nervously waited.