Drugged

Leonard/Diamond

The two had only been asleep for a couple of hours when a knock awoke Leonard.

"Diamond, Diamond wake up," Leonard whispered, gently shaking her.

"Mmmm, what is it, Leo?" Gaige moaned into his chest.

"Someone's at the door," he shook her again.

Diamond tried to sit up but the two were entangled in each other and she fell back down on Leonard's chest making him grunt.

"Apologies, I'll go see who's at the door," she slurred feebly untangling his arms.

Gaige stumbled out to the door and opened it to Iris and Barry.

"Hey, where have you been all day?" Barry asked.

"I uh here, I'm not feeling to well, so I stayed home and took some pills to sleep," she lied.

"You're okay though right?" Iris looked at her exhausted friend.

"Yeah, oh I remember now, um...the Reverse Flash captured me, I'm gonna tell you tomorrow I'm really tired now though," Gaige nodded and leaned against the door.

"The Reverse Flash?!" Barry and Iris exclaimed in unison.

"Tomorrow," she muttered.

"I could stay just in case he came back," Barry suggested.

That woke Diamond up real quick, "No! Uh, I mean, no, its fine I'll see you tomorrow."

"Come on, Barry, she'll be okay," Iris pulled on Barry's arm, catching on that Leonard was inside.

"Yeah, bye now," Diamond pushed the door closed and stumbled to her bedroom.

She knocked something over on her dresser causing Leonard to jump, "Diamond?"

"Whoops, sorry, that was me, Leonard, I think something wrong with me, I feel...wwweeeeeeiiiiirrrrdddd," her voice slowed dramatically.

Leonard got up and walked towards the sound of her voice just as she started to fall over.

"Leo," she whispered.

"It's okay I got you," he stroked her hair and helped her to the bed.

"Ow! Leonard?!" She yelled.

"What, what?! Am I hurting you?! Diamond!" Leonard laid Diamond on her back and hovered over her face.

"My head! Ow! Leo, help!" She pleaded.

"How?! How?! Hey baby, stay with me, what do I do?!" Leonard started to panic.

She grabbed his hand, "I made some serum a long time ago in case my schizophrenia came back and something like this happened, its in the dresser top right drawer."

He ran to the dresser and opened the drawer, a tool belt was laid inside. A syringe labeled 'Cure' was tucked next to other syringes filled with different colored substances. Leonard ripped it out and ran back to the bed. He injected it into her arm, his heartbeat drumming in his ears. With a moan her clutch on Leonard's shirt lessened.

"Are you okay?" He stroked the side of her face.

"Not really, I think I've been drugged, its still in my system, I have to go to S.T.A.R. Labs," she tried to get up but fell back, "tomorrow."

"I, uh, guess I'll stay here then," Leonard muttered and laid down next to her.

Just wait for it, just wait!!!!
Buwhahahahahaha!!!