Consequences

So this chapter is going to be the last one, I'm going to make a sequel that will continue the story, I don't want to run out of chapters when I'm halfway through the second part. The sequel is called Timekiller Meets Her Match, it's not out yet but I'm working on it! Also please forgive me for not updating!

Diamond

All she wanted to do was go after him and apologize and kiss him, but she didn't.

Why am I like this?

Regret spread through her body like a virus.

My mind's a deadly disease...

You may be right, but perhaps that wasn't the best course of action...

"Just shut the fuck up!" Diamond screamed aloud.

After a moment she looked around, she was alone and had no idea where she was.

"Where the hell am I?" She muttered.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips, time to find her way to the train station, she had to disappear and start anew once again. Hopefully, she could forget, though it was unlikely. Soon she was gone, not to be seen by Team Flash or Leonard Snart again, or so she thought...

Barry (2 week time skip)

"We are superheros! We should be able to find her, people don't just disappear!" Barry exclaimed​ in frustration.

"I hate to say this Barry but maybe she doesn't want to be found," Oliver told him.

"What? That doesn't make sense! Maybe Blackthorn is still alive? And he captured her?" Caitlin suggested.

"Or it could be that guy Mark! He was under Blackthorn's control, maybe he still is?" Cisco put in.

"These are all plausible but I believe that Mr. Queen's idea is more likely," Stein sighed.

"Why would she do that?" Joe asked.

"I think I know," Iris looked around quickly, "she got into a really bad fight with Leonard, whatever was said might've caused her to want to leave."

"Why didn't you mention this earlier?" Oliver questioned.

"I didn't think it was important till now!" Iris defended.

"It doesn't matter, right now we need to find Snart, Cisco," Barry turned to him.

"Right!" After a few moments he had an address to an abandoned warehouse, soon Barry and Oliver were off.

Leonard

He was almost certain Diamond had left the city, he'd "questioned" contacts and people all over the city to find out if anyone had seen her, but each time he got the same answer, no and a 'please don't kill me'. Now he was casing a large jewelery store, Mick thought that it would be a good way to get his mind off of her, so far it wasn't working. That familiar whooshing sound filled his ears, causing a small smile to play on his lips, despite everything, he really did like Barry. (Okay I know, Diamond and Leonard all the way, but I couldn't resist a little Coldflash, maybe I'll have them have a little fun later on ;), and then Leonard ends up with Diamond in the end, who knows? ;) Maybe not though, feedback please)
"The Scarlet Speedster. What can I do for you?" Leonard didn't turn around, the smile still on his face.

"We want know what happened with Diamond," Barry answered.

His smile vanished, turning around, "What are you talking about?"

"Something happened and we want to know, we need to find her," Barry said sternly.

"She left the city," Leonard sighed, looking away.

"Helpful, but not the question he asked," Oliver spoke up.

Another sigh, "We fought is all."

"What was it about?" Barry pushed.

"Protection."

"...what"

Oliver just raised his eyebrow.

"Not that kind of protection," Leonard rolled his eyes, "protecting each other and the fact we wouldn't be able to every time."

Barry let out a sigh of relief, but quickly drew it back, "Wait so is that why she's gone?"

"Don't know," Leonard turned his chair back towards the desk with the blueprints.

"You don't want to find her?" Oliver's​skepticism was apparent.

"She doesn't want to be found, especially by me, even if I did what would I say? Anyway, you should get going Barry, wouldn't want you to be forced to arrest me," Leonard said, his tone playful.

Barry sighed, but enjoyed the familiarity​, "Alright, when we find her we'll let you know that she's safe."
With that he and Oliver left, "Much appreciated."

When Barry arrived back at S.T.A.R. Labs his phone went off. As he read the message he couldn't help but feel the sting of abadonment.

Stop looking for me, I will not be found.
-Gaige