A month had already passed and we really grew closer together as friends.  Well, to be honest, I was meanly friends with Liam.  He is so nice and sweet.  I often talk to Niall, because I am always doing the cooking and he is always hungry.  Louis has classes late in the afternoon and goes out clubbing after a few times a week, so I barely see him.  And there's Harry...  A few days after I moved in, I still felt intimidated by him and we didn't talk much.  He started acting cold with me and I just grew to ignore him.

Life is so much more easier not being on the road all the time.  I get longer nights of sleep, so I am doing much better in my classes.  I always make a habit of doing all my readings on time, so, generally, I'm always at College or locked up in my basement.  I love it here.  It's nice, warm, private and I've made friends out of it.  What could I ask more?

Since Liam has to follow a certain type of diet for his training, we always cook together.  We have both crazy days at College, but when dinner comes, we get together and talk about our day and how we must do the grocery sometime this week or how noisy was Louis when he came back late last night or how Harry wasn't alone in his bedroom when Liam came back from school this afternoon.  In the basement I know nothing and hear nothing and I like it this way.  I didn't want anything to do with Harry's business and I find it quite deceiving.  He seems to be always bringing the same girl home, so I guess it's his girlfriend and I respect his privacy. 

Liam and I are actually cooking together right now.  He gets all the vegetables done and I do the rice and the chicken.  His regime is quite harsh frankly, I don't know how he does it, I love food too much for that.  I cut a small piece of the chicken to see if it's cooked enough, which it is.  I bring the fork to Liam's mouth.

« Is it too salty, I know you must not eat too much salt? » I ask wondering, but I didn't want the chicken to taste nothing either.

« No, it's perfect.  I'm almost done, would you mind getting Harry and Niall down while I finish it up? »  He smiles and I can't refuse.

Ever since we first met, Liam has been the most sincere and consistent with me, being who he is from the start.  Unfortunately for me, I fell for him.  I feel like I'm in still a seven year old school girl crushing on her friend and it feels weird.  It's weird because, I see him walking around the house with sweat pants hanging on his hips eating breakfast with me sometimes when he is not already gone out to the gym.    And also because, of the other lads constantly with us.

I climb up the stairs to go find Harry, his door locked.  He must not be alone.  I knock three times gently.

« Harry? » I softly ask on the other side of the door.

« Go away Ruby, I'm busy! » He shouts for me to hear.  I cringe at his words, I hate it when he calls me that, it's not my name!

« Dinner's ready and if you don't come down, there may be not any left for you. »  God, he may be all intimidatingly hot, but his arrogance turns me off.  Big Time!

I knock on Niall's door and as soon as I tell him dinner is ready he follows me.  I run back downstairs and Niall helps me to dress up the table.  We eat playfully, but it gets cold when we are done and Harry comes down.   A young woman follows him to the front door and leaves without a word.  The guys get up to put the plates in the sink and I volunteer to do the dishes. 

Liam thanks me and says something like going to take a long bath before going to sleep and Niall has to do this project for his midterm so he hangs around in the garage.  So...  Harry and I are left alone.

« Chicken's good. » He mumbles and it loses the tension.

He's quite nice, but he can be so arrogant sometimes, I always feel like I need to be on my guard with him.