13.

This week was the best in, like, forever.  Liam and I were getting closer without anything happening, but it was OK.  I didn't want to rush things.  I'm still doubtful of his feelings for me.  I'll try asking him on a date the next weekend.  I would pretty much prefer this weekend, but Harry reminded me I agreed to accompany him to his sister's best friend's wedding.  I had some shopping to do and Harry very insisted on being there with me, but I wanted to do this alone for once.  Again, I would have liked having a girlfriend with me, but I'm not really the social type at University.  I volunteer for many things, but I don't really have good friends, apart from the boys.  I'm really glad I have them.  My very good friends go to different College than I and we usually see ourselves around Christmas time, when we're on break or at summer time.  So, I end up alone. 

I got into a store and try to do this as quickly as possible, shopping is not really my thing, I get bored and tired after a few stores.  Doing it alone is all the more boring.  I was lucky to find the dress I wanted really quickly.  I must say, it isn't really my style, but the employee that was helping me brought me some dresses she thought I would like and I wasn't convince by the pale yellow one I ended up buying. 

Even though I pretend like I don't care what he thinks, I secretly hope Harry will like it.  I did my hair this morning and my makeup.  I don't usually put much effort in my appearance, but first, it's a wedding, I need to look the part, and second, I accompany Harry, I need to look at least half as good as him.  I had eaten a little something before getting in my dress. 

Harry, being himself, didn't make a big deal out of it.  I think he sat in front of the TV until maybe half an hour before we need to go.  Of course, I'm ready ten minutes early and I'm waiting for him to get down.  Louis walks up to me to the couch and sits by my side.

« I'm glad, he asked you this time.  I couldn't have taken another of his aunt pinching my bum. »  He jokes peeling himself an orange in a bowl.

« His family won't be there, only his sister. »  I laugh at his remark.  « But it's better not to encourage the rumours. »

« Ha!  He told you about that? »  He grins putting a slice in his mouth.

« Yeah.  He told me people couldn't stop teasing him at his family's Christmas party last year. »

« He seems to speak about it as a joke now, but honestly it was hard for him.  I think that's when he decided to sleep around on a more regular basis.  It's not like he has something to prove us.  We know him, but he seems to find comfort and joy doing it.  Maybe one day, he'll find this one girl that means more to him than just a sleeping buddy.  Maybe that has already happened, because it's been a while since I have seen a girl coming. »  He says and I tense up instantly.  He notices and frowns at me, stopping peeling his orange.  « Is it OK if I talk to you about this?  It seems to make you uncomfortable. »

« No, no...  It's OK for you to talk about it, you can talk to me about anything really.  I'm just stressed about this wedding thing, I just don't want there to be rumours about us being an item, you know. »

« Don't worry about us love, we know how you seem to have some issues being around each other.  In fact, I'm surprised that you accepted being his date. »

« Believe me, I accepted just for the free food. »  I joke hiding that Harry and I really got closer together in many ways.

« But things seem to have gotten better between you two.  Just last week you were sleeping on him, drooling on his thigh.  It was hilarious. »  He jokes and loud steps come down the stairs.

I get up thinking it's Harry, but it isn't.  It's Liam.

« Is he coming down soon? »  I ask him growing a bit impatient.