15.

I wake up slowly and peacefully from the best night of sleep I've had in a while.  I open my eyes and fix the ceiling letting my eyes adjust to the light in the room.  I take my cell phone on my night stand to look at the time.  2 PM.  I slept through most of the day, so I do not waste anytime to get dressed and tie my hair up on the top of my head.  I go upstairs and head to the kitchen to eat a little something.  I turn my head to the living room first and see Louis and Niall watching telly.  It must really be something captivating because they are cheering loudly.  I bet it's football, but considering the time, I don't know.

I continue my way to the kitchen and a tall bare chested figure standing his back at me.  His curly locks going free and crazy on his head.

« Hey you. »  I walk to his side has he is spreading peanut butter on his toast.

« Hey...  Did you sleep well? »  He asks me as I try my best not to look at him and nod.

« You? » I ask as I can't stop my lips from grinning at him and he nods too.  « What are you making? »

« Peanut butter and jelly toast, do you want one? » He offers and I nod, opening the fridge to take the jelly out.  The light definitely brings the memories of earlier and it gets me smiling widely.

« Do you want a glass of milk? » I wonder getting it out for myself.

« Yes, please.  Even though, it could have been in a plastic container and I wouldn't have cared. »  He jokes. « But I'm happy you are making efforts for me. »  He giggles as he mocks me.

« Stop it! »  I let out with an unconscious happy grin, pouring ourselves two glasses before closing the milk carton.

I walk behind him and press the cold carton to his naked back.  He jumps of surprise to the coldness.

« Bloody hell Ruby, that's cold! »  He laughs as he looks at my laughing smirk.

« That's because you have no shirt on... »

« Do you want me to put on a shirt? »  He steps towards me.

« I need you to put on a shirt. »  I step backwards as the toast gets out of the toaster.  « Oh no!  It's completely burnt Harry! » 

He laughs and just sighs.

« I'm literally no good in the kitchen, I can't even make toasts.  You can take mine, but it was just as burnt.  Sorry... »  He smirks with a sorry face.

« It's OK. »  I laugh at him and put my PB and J on it before joining the boys in living room.

Harry and I sit on the other couch to watch the game as we eat. 

« Where's Liam? »  I ask at the break.

« He is gone for a run some time ago, he should be back soon. »  Louis quickly says before putting his barefoot feet on the coffee table.

I take Harry's empty plate and get up to wash them quickly in the kitchen's sink.  I get back and lay on the couch resting my upper body on Harry's legs.

« Don't you dare drool on me again! »  He jokes pinching gently my arm with a cheeky smirk.

It gets the boys laughing and I narrow my eyes playfully at him.  I nudge him on his stomach and he tries to get his revenge with a challenging look and his hands attack my sides and tickle me.  Is he kidding me?  He knows how ticklish I am and I know he is too.  How childish of him!

« Are you serious Harry? Stop...   Stop... »  I can't go on, I'm bending every way possible to escape his hands.

« Stop what?!  I'm not doing anything! »  He smirks at me.