4.

After that, Harry and I's relationship returned exactly how it had always been, to be hard and cold with each other.  He was right, but I couldn't admit it to him.  The more we were approaching our midterms, the more Louis stayed home to do his school work and we hung out more than ever.  He taught me football and how to cheat on FIFA.  Lots of nights, we would all take a break of our studies to order pizza and chill in front of a football game.  It all drew us together as a whole.  Apart for the rooting for different teams part.  I discovered that the boys actually came from four different cities and didn't know themselves at all when they moved in together for college.  It was two years ago and Harry joined last year.  They find it's better to be five to pay the rent since it's lower and the boys do not work because of their crazy schedule.  They do, however, at summertime and it's what keeps them going for the whole year.  Plus, they have amazing families that help them.  I only met Louis' sister when she crashed here one night after a party in the city.  She was very funny.  Other than that, Liam calls them a lot and talks to me about it.  He misses them sincerely.  I was surprised to see Harry calling his Mom quite often too.  I didn't think he'd be the mommy's boy kind of guy. 

It's the last week before our midterm break and the week is crazy with exams.  Everyone is extra-tired.  So I didn't put up a fight with Harry when he asked to study with me for our class.  He is actually very uptight and focused.  And for once, I feel like the obnoxious one he always is.

« I haven't see your friend in a while... »  I say knowing it isn't of my business.

« She was starting to care too much... »  He answers his head still in his books, writing something.

« So you just dumped her? » He lifts his head with a smirk his gaze piercing mine. 

« I didn't dump her, because we were never together.  But I just don't call her anymore when I have urges. » 

« Who do you call then?  Do you have like a list? » I ask, being very curious.

« Why?  Are you interested? »  His smirk grows deep dimples on his cheeks.

« That's not what I said at all! »  I can't believe how hot he really is when he is all confident, but his remark offends me.

« You still haven't denied it! »  He now laughs at me not paying any attention to the notions like I was stupid enough to distract him of. 

« OK, I think you should leave! ». I let out as his confidence might be irresistible, but an overuse can be a major turn off.

« Do you care about me? » He frowns and smirks.

« No! Now get out! » I yell at him, pointing him the way out.

« Ouch! Do you trust me? »  He goes on, his lips widening.

« No, I don't...  Study time is over! »

« Good! »  He smirks dangerously putting finally his books away.

Before I know what is happening, I am suddenly attacked by Harry's lips pressuring mine.  His presence is so strong, he lays me under him.  He hovers over me as I am too gobsmacked to do anything.  He knows too well what he is doing and the pleasure it brings me keeps me from pushing him off.  Which surprises me a lot.  I hate the guy so much, but I feel weirdly attracted to him.  His lips part mine as he slides his tongue on my lower lip asking me to grant him access.  I surprisingly do and kiss him back with the same aroused feeling.  I was right to not trust him, but I never thought to not trust myself around him either.  It didn't keep me from genuinely liking Liam, but Harry is making me feel a deep level of lust right now and nothing else. 

My hands find themselves locked in his soft curls.  Unconsciously, it makes me bring him closer to me.  His lips trail down to my cheek to my jaw line, to my neck.  I never thought I would be the kind of girl to want the kind of relationship he was describing me.  I now understand how you can want a physical relationship with someone without liking them.  That's how I feel right now.  His tongue trails its way down on my neck until I feel his teeth on my collarbone.  My back arches in pleasure bringing my hips against his feeling his sudden growth of pleasure. 

My eyes open in shock and I sit up in a hurry on my bed.  This was getting way too real and extremely weird. 

« What do you think you were doing?! » I let out catching my breath.

« I thought it was an invitation when you said that study time was over. »  He laughs sitting back to where he originally sits on my bed. « Wow...  I never thought this could work! »

« No!  You don't understand!  Nothing is working!  Now leave! »

« You'll need to stop denying it and admit to yourself that you liked it!  I know, I did! »  He says, grabbing all of his things, hiding himself at the same time, and winks at me with the same smirk on his face. 

He leaves like nothing ever happened and I'm left on my bed completely scandalized.  What have I gotten myself into?  He was right...  He is almost always right and I hate it.  He reads me so well and I hate him even more for it. 

After dinner, Louis volunteered to do the dishes so I can go back to the study I was too distracted to do earlier.  Liam went upstairs to take a bath and then go to sleep.  The two others, I have no clue of what they are doing and it's better this way.  I'm then not tempted to join them. 

With my headphones on, I don't hear Harry coming down and, yet again, he scares me and it pisses me off.  I don't have to say a thing, my eyes are killing him. 

« Chill out!  You didn't hear me knocking again!  I wanted to use your shower, Liam takes forever in the bathroom. »  He asks very nicely.  Even if I want to, I can't turn him down right now. 

I nod and he lets himself in with a « thank you ».  I put my headphones back the way they were and completely forget he was ever here reading my lessons, until he comes out.  I jump to the sound of the door opening and I remember he was here.  He leaves the room with only a towel hanging from his hips.  I never noticed how many tattoos he has.  I never noticed how he was so evenly muscular.  Wow!

« Having a sight of something you would like? »  He laughs and takes the towel to dry his hair leaving his bum fully exposed as he walks slowly upstairs.

My jaw drops lower than it already was.  What game is he playing!?  I lean forward on my bed to have a last glimpse of him before he leaves.  He is wrapping his waist again with the towel and opens the door sneakily to look if anyone is in the way I presume and leaves my basement.