7.

We get teamed up with some other people and we are separated in two groups. It's Louis, Harry and three others strangers against us. We get in through separate doors in the pitch black, black lighted room. Thankfully, it's not that dark, because I am a wimp when it comes to darkness. We are wearing some kind of armour and a laser gun. The armour is where we need to shoot the laser for several seconds before the person is out of power for another several seconds before continuing playing again. It's really fun, but quickly I lose Niall of sight and I find myself all alone in this maze of semi-darkness. I run through the corridors as quietly as possible and I hide myself in a corner and wait for someone to show up. I laser one of the strangers and hide myself again so he can't run after me when his gun and armour has power again. Suddenly, I'm out of power.

« What the fuck!? » I murmur and hear a laugh, but I can't see a thing.

I run through the maze again and spot Louis. He doesn't see me and I shoot him from behind.

« Shit! » He shouts before turning around, but I run away giggling to his reaction. Now, I'm out off power again.

« Great! » I let out.

I walk to a near by hide out and my power comes back, but it's suddenly taken right back from me. Somebody is really messing with me! I turn around and look every way I can. I climb backwards the stairs to the little hide out to watch my own back as my power returns. Yet again, my power gets taken from me as I hide myself in this darkness part of the playhouse, it must be a corner.

« What the-! » I shout angry my amour got shot again when a hand is pressed on my mouth.

I jump completely frightened, terrified from head to toe as I try to get out of the strength of the hand pressed on my mouth pressing my back to a chest.

« Sshh! It's me! » Harry whispers to my ear very quietly.

Damn he frightened me! I was so scared and I'm amazed how relieved I am of hearing his voice. I start to laugh. I'm glad he has his hand on my mouth because we would have both been discovered. I calm myself and he takes his hand off, but I'm still brightly smiling.

« Was it always you shooting me? » I ask as quietly as possible. He nods with his dimples deeply digging his cheeks and his eyes sparkling. He really looks beautiful. « Damn you! »

« It's not my fault, you're glowing! » He says getting closer.

« What?! Literally? » I ask a bit worried looking at my clothes to see if my cell phone was lighting me up or something, but nothing.

« Like this... » He kisses me, remembering the morning events, our physical activities.

« Am I really!? » I ask with an amused smirk on my face when he parts our lips.

« Mmhmm! It's beautiful to see that I'm the reason of it... » He whispers before reconnecting our lips.

All the lights open suddenly to announce the end of the first of two rounds. I realise we are also very visible to the world. So I step away quickly and get back down the hide out. He sneaks himself next to me and slides his hand in my back pocket to grab my bum.

« Harry! We could be seen... Stop that! » I whisper loudly.

« There's not a soul left in here! » He complains as I get away so he has no other choice but to let me go.

We get out of the room and join everyone to the screen showing the scores. I look around and I don't see Niall.

« Louis, where's Niall?! »

« He got back inside to look for you, he was scared you might have been lost. »

« Well, that's nice and I would have if Harry hadn't found me first... » I say covering up our tracks.