Song for this chapter: Breathe Me by Sia (on repeat)

"Harry, what are we doing?" I let out both excited and frightful.

He comes in front of me with the most gorgeous smile he has worn in days. He doesn't seem scared or worried anymore. I have never seen him this happy in my life, and it's all because I said a simple word to him. Yes.

I don't know from where he has that urge inside of him to want to marry me today, but he has dragged me to the store to buy me a ring with his entire family. We chose two simple gold wedding bands. Anne took me to a nearby store to buy me a delicate white dress since all I had packed for our overnight stay at her house were jeans. I didn't plan to get married this weekend, but here we are.

"I know this is crazy and spontaneous, but that's who we are

"I know this is crazy and spontaneous, but that's who we are." He responds with such happiness that I am left with no other choice than to trust him.

"I can't believe this is happening." I let out, feeling extremely nervous as he takes my sweaty and shaky hand in his.

"Me neither." He says and looks at me a second. "But I'm ready."

My heart skips a beat, and then a second. Nerves are eating me alive, but I love him so much. I couldn't ask for any other proof of his love than that. I finally feel like I am taking a big step into the life I have always dreamed about. And yet, nothing ever felt this real.

"I'm ready too."

His smile grows wider on his lips so effortlessly it overwhelms my heart. This is my Harry. I don't care if we regret it tomorrow. We are living our life one day at a time, and today we want to feel united in holy matrimony. I'm ready to be his. I already am, but it'll be official in the eyes of God, our families and the law.

We step inside of the small court room very poorly decorated, but I don't care about any of it. In my mind, once we step into this room, there's only Harry and me. I know Anne, Gemma and Mike are present, but I can't look beyond Harry. He is so gorgeously happy and beautiful. I never thought I would be the source of that happiness one day.

I remember the first time I met him, he took the pizza boxes from my hands and our fingers brushed. From that single touch, my whole body shivered with a radiating warmth. I couldn't leave him from sight. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. He was so kind and funny, I was immediately charmed and drawn to him. I tried not to look at him that much during that dinner, but everytime I did he was looking back at me. I wasn't used to the attention. I always got nervous when I would see him in the house. That feeling lasted a week, until Liam told me about his reputation and the ladies he would always bring home. I didn't expect him to be 'a player', so it had deeply disappointed me and I tried to hate him instead. It was easier than to feel the disappointement everytime I was seeing him. I had hoped he would maybe see something in me. I can't believe I am about to marry him.