30.

Stolen moments, quick glances, sneaky smiles are all I can get from Harry, but it makes me happier than I have felt for days.  Everywhere I am, I feel his gaze on me, I burn in desire.  He trails his fingers on my bum on purpose when he passes by me.  He spends all his time with Mom, which is, weirdly, a major turn on.   Sydney is keeping me by her side and I am glad she is changing my mind.

I have never thought how much fun all our families would have.  I hoped for it.  I can see how much my parents are bonding with Harry.  He is such a charm that it doesn't surprise me for them to be loving him like I do.  I chat a lot with Gemma and ask her about her boyfriend spending Christmas with her family.  Harry told me all about the pranks he planned to do.  So, I want to get her perspective on how far the joke was taken.  She is telling me it all me a smile and a few laughs, so I figure everything was perfect.

The party takes over until very late.  We gather by the telly to watch the New Year's Eve special airing with special performances of our favourite artists.  Midnight comes and Liam kisses me.  My heart gets torn.  I somehow feel sadder to be unfaithful to Harry, than to Liam.  Liam is such an extraordinary person, but like Dad said, he isn't meant for me. 

It feels like I have always loved Harry, but now that I have realised it, I long for him every minute.  My heart races in my chest, making it very hard not to throw myself on him.  I feel like I am about to burst with each second that passes by.  I need to do something.  I must get us alone somehow.

I wait for everyone to be going to sleep in their respective room and I try not to make too much sound next to Gemma and Sydney sleeping on each couch as I have purposely chosen the sleep on the floor since I don't intend on sleeping that much.  I take my cellphone in my pocket and text him quickly.

Me:  When everyone is asleep.  Sneak outside of the game room and find me in the living room.

It takes maybe two minutes with a racing heart for him to reply to me.

Harry ❤️The lads are so drunk they wouldn't even wake up if there was fire.

Me: I don't think Sydney is sleeping yet.  Her breathing is uneven.  Don't come now.

Harry ❤️:  How dressed do you want me?  ;)

Me:  Naughty boy.  😏 Warmly.  I don't think she is going to say a thing anyway.  Get your arse down here, I don't think I can wait any longer.

I don't even wait a minute that I see him climbing down the stairs.  I get out of the sleeping bag I was in, completely dressed as I thought of this plan earlier.  I can hear my heart pounding through my ears at the sight of his dimpled smile.  I get up and take his hand when he joins me, tiptoeing my way to the hall where we are quite hidden in the semi darkness.  He doesn't wait a second for me to breathe and he rushes his kiss on my lips.  It takes a moment before I get what is happening and I take a hold of his shirt to pull him to me against the front door.

His tongue sways its way inside my mouth to caress mine in an electrifying moment that raises all the hair on my body.  I am utterly happy.  I am feeling like the best version of myself through every kiss he gives me.  How can I have been so oblivious to these feelings before?  I missed him, his passion, his tongue, his lips and his hands currently caressing their way on my body to push my breasts upwards.  This heats up way too quickly for the risk we are taking.  Everybody could see us if they made themselves very silent to walk to the entrance's door.

I get panicked and break the kiss to look and he understands, looking for himself too.

"Take your coat.  We are going for a ride."  I murmur and peck him before looking for my boots to put on.