8.

From everything, all the confusion and nervousness Harry made me feel yesterday, I'm happy to be leaving the boys and going back home to my parents for a few days. I haven't seen them since I moved and left home.

I get a bag ready with some of my personal belongings and head upstairs. Louis is in the kitchen eating his breakfast.

« Hey good morning you! » He greets me. « Did you sleep well? »

« Not really, you? »

« Me neither. I got this burning headache... » He tells me and I immediately go get him painkillers. He really doesn't look great. He swallows them with his orange juice and looks at me and my bag. « Are you going somewhere? »

« My parents. »

« You too? » He acts surprised.

« What does that mean? » I ask taking a banana from the fruit basket in the middle of the table.

« Harry is going to see his Mum and sister for the week. That's all he talks about for a week when his Mum calls him. » He says eating his cereals.

« Well, I didn't know that. » I say struggling to peel my banana.

« Do it by the bottom! » Harry says putting his bag next to the wall of the hall coming into the kitchen to join us.

« Excuse me? »

« Peel your banana by the bottom. Like this. » He says getting one for himself peeling it really easily.

« Thank you. » I respond as he hands me his to peel mine.

He eats his with a smirk on his face and I look away.

« Are you seriously looking at me while eating your fruit Harry? » I let out in reaction to his amused smirk.

« Why? Do you like it?! » He replies as quickly.

« Don't flatter yourself! » I answer looking away instantly.

What is that? A clock! Fascinating! Anything is as I try to avoid any eye contact with Harry while eating a banana.

« So you're going to your parents too? » He asks as I nod.

We get ready to leave, but as I am about to, I notice that one of my tire is flat.

« What the fuck!? » I let out.

It is so not a good time to be messing with me. This is just another thing to stress about. I get back in completely infuriated.

« What is it? » Louis asks now sitting in front of the telly.

« I have a flat tire. »

« Don't stress about it, Love. I can get it fixed for you if you want, but it will take a few days. » He says as I sit next to him to text to my parents that I won't be coming until later in the week.

« You would do that? » He nods and I sneak in his arms to hug him quickly. « Thank you so much Louis! »

« Do I get a hug too if I drive you to your parents? » Harry jokes coming down the stairs finally ready.

« No! But you can always lunch with us... » I propose instead.

« Sounds good! Come on now! » He says getting his phone out of his pocket and starts typing.

I follow him to his car and text my parents to inform them I'm bringing my roommate for lunch. From the text I read from my Mom, she is very excited to meet one of the boys. What she doesn't know is that they are all boys. In fact, she doesn't know a thing. Maybe she thinks I share a house full of girls. Oh God! How chaotic would that be!