11.

Going back to College was a pain.  I got so used of sleeping all day, now I must wake at dawn.  Early classes are really killing me and I must really discipline myself to go to sleep early.  I started following Liam's routine, because he really is disciplined on the amount of sleep he gets among other things.  On the other hand, I started this new TV show on Netflix with Harry last Sunday and we literally spent the entire day watching it and we can't seem to go to sleep at night because it's too good.  Louis tagged along for a bit, but didn't quite like it as much.

I'm glad I have a class with one of the boys.  Although I really love my classes, Harry adds something to look forward to in my week.  It has now become my favorite class.  He understands things way differently than I do.  We were doing our readings the other day and we analysed the notions.  He was very rational and was the opposite, I was seeing things pretty emotionally.  It's nice to debate our point of views.

Apart from that, dinner is always the moment I'm the most excited about in my day.  I get to see Liam, although I'm beginning to miss Louis.  He is literally never here the same time as me.  He doesn't go out so much anymore, so I enjoy his presence as much as I can.  Niall, though, is always around, not very far, mostly when I'm cooking.  I love having him around.

Today is Halloween and Liam's party.  I have just gone out of the shower, getting ready.  I would love a girl friend right now to help me with my makeup and hair dressing, but I haven't.  I put my underwear and my robe on and settle on asking Harry to help.  Why Harry?  Because I have literally no shame with him whatsoever, like I would with the other guys.  I would be very shy. 

I run upstairs and head into the living room where I left him like half an hour ago to get ready.  We were watching our show on Netflix again.  Instead, I find Niall, alone, coming to the kitchen, he must be hungry.

« Have you seen Harry? »  I ask him looking at him opening the pantry.

« He's in the bathroom.  Why do you need him? »  He asks taking a box of crackers.

« I need help decide on my makeup and what to do with my hair... »

« I'll help you. »  He offers, walking to me, wanting to come downstairs.

I didn't expect that, but fine.  He jumps on my bed and gets really comfortable before opening the box and eat its content.  I start by talking about what I thought would look great.

« I think you'll need to put your costume on first so I can picture every you are saying. »  He says eating his crackers in loud noises.

« Don't peek! »  I warn him getting my costume out of my closet.

« Robyn, you are like my sister.  It would just be really weird. »  He says closing his eyes.

I put the suit on.  The black faux-leather leggings et jacket on my black long shirt.  I look in the mirror.  I'm supposed to be « Black Widow ».  I finally put on the finger less gloves.  I look somewhat like that.  I take a good look at myself and turn around to Niall.  I feel less confident than I did at the store last week with Liam.

« What do you think?  Do you think I was right with the hair tied up? »  I ask pressuring my palms to my leggings nervously waiting for his response.

« You definitely need to let them wave like that naturally.  Scarlett Johansson has curly hair in the movie, ginger one's like you too. »

« I'm not ginger. »  I let out.

« I'm not blond either, so what!? »  He shrugs it off.

« So I leave them falling naturally, I do nothing? »  I ask, insecure.