9.

My parents are working all week so I'm left alone at home and I don't even have a car. They've assured me my Dad would take off Thursday to drive me back home. Mostly, I sleep the entire week. I'm up when my parents are back from work and when Liam texts me. It's on Wednesday that I decide I should take that time to do my readings for next week.

When I'm at the reading of the class I have with Harry, I remember that we did it together in the last few weeks. I look at my phone and I really want to text him. I abstain myself strongly and do my reading, but at the end of it, when all my work is done, I take my phone in my hand. I can't seem to do anything with it apart from staring at it. I unlock it and tap on his name. I look at the blank space without typing a thing. He hasn't texted me either, so I turn it off, and decide to go in the kitchen and bake cookies to bring back home for the boys.

Finally, Thursday morning, I pack all the baking I've done yesterday and put it in the back of Dad's car next to my bag. Mom just left for work and Dad is taking me out for breakfast before heading to the city. He asks the same questions my Mom did about Harry and we get to talk a bit about the rest of the boys. He is way more worried about me living with four boys than was Mom, but hitting it off so good with Harry made it more tolerable for him. Once, we leave the restaurant I text Liam saying I'm on my way home and to text me whenever he gets back to pick him up.

Dad gets really impressed with the beauty and the size of the house for the low rent I'm paying and with his curiosity, I decide to invite him inside. First, he takes a look at my car.

« There's no flat... » He remarks.

« Well, Louis told me he would take care of it. It looks like he did! »

« Very nice of him. I like that! » He says with a proud smile on his face.

« What? » I ask making my way to the door.

« You, living with young men. If you would have lived with other girls, I don't think they could have helped you this way. I am glad you have people to look after you. » He says joining me at the door.

« Guys? I'm back! » I shout from the hall as I close the door behind my father.

I take off my shoes and show the way downstairs to my father. He follows me and I open the lights for him to see my place.

« And this is all yours? » He asks looking at everything curiously.

« Yeah, this is my bedroom and there's my bathroom right there behind the door. It's very private and the boys are really respectful. » I say dropping my bag on my bed.

« Well, I couldn't be prouder of you. You are living an independent life, making great decision by yourself and you seem happier than ever. I'm very proud of my little girl. » He says bringing me into a hug.

« Thank you Dad! I do and I am. Do you want to meet the guys before heading back home? » I propose.

He nods with a big smile. I run upstairs with Dad on my heels.

« Robyn! You are back! You have no idea how I missed your cooking... » Niall says his head in the refrigerator.

« That is a good thing I made cookies then! » I giggle as he closes the door. « I want you to meet my Dad. » I say putting the cookie on the counter.

« Hi sir, I'm Niall. » He greets him with a firm handshake.

I smile at the sight and head upstairs to go find Louis. Unsurprisingly, he is playing FIFA in their game room. He welcomes me back with a big smile and I thank him genuinely for fixing my car. After a brief chit chat, he follows me downstairs to meet my father. Once he does, my father leaves hugging me once last time to head back home. It was nice to have the boys meet Dad, but he hasn't met the one I really wanted him to meet.