24.

I have been hidden in the snow for ten long minutes, I'm sure of it. I was staring at the sky and the stars the whole time. It is beautiful. I can see so much more stars from here than when we are home in the big city. But mainly, it's Harry that I have in mind. I've been thinking about how I want him too. From all the things he said to Anne, I just wanted to get up and run into his arms to rush my lips on his. He makes me feel all sorts of things. Things I didn't even know I felt for him. I'm crazy about him, but do I love him or do I love how he makes me feel?

And there's Liam. He has always been so good to me and I love him undeniably. Wanting Harry like I do now feels so wrong because of him. At the same time, if I hadn't been with Liam, Harry maybe never would have loved me... I don't know and I will never know. All I know is that I love Liam and I must be faithful to him. I also know that Harry apparently loves me too, that I might love him back and he is my best friend. I don't want to break neither of their hearts and I don't want to lose Harry's friendship. I did once and I have never been so broken hearted. He gets me and we challenge each other, with him there is never a dull moment. I always have so much fun regardless of what happened during the day. Even if we don't do anything special, it's always nice to have him next to me. I love the little things he does to me that seems really nothing, but they are everything to me. He rubs my temples when I have a headache, he is there for me when I'm sick, he plays in my hair while we are watching the telly, he takes care of me and that's what I love the most about him. He is always there for me.

I've been going through these thoughts for too long now. I'm freezing in the snow and I'm realising how dark it really is. I don't move a single bit until a cracking noise makes me jump and I immediately get up. I run to the front of the house where the light is, but come face to face with Gemma as we collide and fall to the ground. She begins to laugh as I'm apologizing.

« I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. »

« No worries at all. Where were you? We've been looking all over for you. Harry headed back inside to get flashlights. » She says as she takes my hand to help me get up and leads me to the front of the house.

I see Anne turn her head to look at us coming her way. She has a relieved look on her face as I walk next to her and Harry gets out of the house in a hurry. We all look at him as he is literally surprised to see us all look at him, but he then becomes himself and carried away.

« Where were you? I have been looking everywhere for you. » He lets out as he walks our way.

« Clearly not everywhere. I couldn't have been farther than your Mom's property. » I reply with a small laugh.

« I know, but it's dark out. I didn't want you to get scared... » He whispers, coming to me and I feel the heat radiating in my body.

« I knew you would find me... » I slowly say, grinning at his cuteness.

« Well, he didn't and I'm freezing. Let's get back in and watch a movie with some hot tea. » Gemma says loudly interrupting our moment.

« Great idea! » Anne adds following her daughter into the house.

Harry is about to follow them when I take his hand and keep him a bit more with me. He turns and faces me, a smile on his lips as he licks them and looks at me.

« You don't want to come in? »

« I do, but it stopped snowing. I should probably head home. » I shyly say as I really don't want to go.