18.

It was only a few weeks later that Louis decided to bring Sydney home with him and, for the first time in forever, he cooked.  He decided to cook dinner and I was happy to watch, sitting next to my new friend.    We ended up talking until Louis couldn't cook by himself anymore and asked for my help.

« It might be easier for me to help you if I know what's on the menu. »  I smirk at him as I wash my hands.

« I'm making pancakes. »

« For dinner? »

« Well, it's the only thing I know how to do apart from toast and cereal... »

« All breakfast meals!  You are a man of various and diverse skills, my friend. »  I reply and I can hear Sydney laugh.

It's cute and hilarious the way she laughs.  It makes me laugh too.  And the way Louis smiles, I know he likes it too.

« That's OK!  Harry can't even do toasts without burning them. »  I say louder for him to hear me from the living room.  Which he does.

« Don't you dare mock my culinary skills, Ruby!  I'll stop making them for you. »  He shouts loudly, threatening me.

« What do you want me to mock next, then?!  When you 'forgot' to drain the pasta and it ended up like a cheesy soup with pastas in it? »  I laugh at him as I crack an egg in a bowl and take another one in my hand.

Although she was already laughing, Sydney laughs hysterically and I understand why when Harry turns me to face him and bends over to take me on his shoulder.  I hate when he does that!

« Get me down, Styles, or I swear- »

« You swear what!?  You think you can scare me!? »  He makes fun of me spinning me around in the kitchen.

I need all the strength I have to lift my upper body for my hand to be closer to his head and I crack the egg on it.  The noise only is beautiful.  Oh I wish I could have seen his face right now.  The egg is dripping down his head and on the floor.  Sydney sucks in a breath loudly and Louis is cracking up besides her as he sneaks a cute little kiss before going back to his cooking.

« You are going to regret this. »  Harry warns me as he laughs between his teeth.

He walks to the bay window doors in the dinning room and I have to act quick.  I take the waist band of his pants and hook my fingers in his boxers.

« Don't you dare! »

I drag them down to his knees.  He moves abruptly, in shock, and my face hits his naked bum.  What a real genius I am!  I get my face right in the action.

« Robyn is becoming more and more feisty.  How do you like having a girl so close to 'you', Harry?  Enjoying your view, Robyn? »  Louis can't stop joking.

« It's not something I haven't seen before. »  I let out and realise only after that I shouldn't have said anything.  Oh God!

« Well, it is to me and I clearly chose the wrong roommate! »  Sydney jokes probably regarding her view of Harry's naked front.

« If you weren't my girlfriend I would disinvite you to dinner. »  Louis lets out and it gets me laughing, all the blood rushing to my head.

« Well, she's my friend so I would have invited her anyway.  With a probably better dinner. »  I joke and can't stop myself from laughing.

« Lock her outside Harry.  That way, it's doing both of us a favour. »  He demands and I stop laughing.  What?!

Harry drops me on the cold patio floor outside before closing the door and locking it.  What!?  Are they serious!?  How am I going to get back in now?!  He smirks at me with a brow high.  Before I can look up at him, I sneak a look at his gorgeous naked front, and even if it was so long ago, I still remember how he made feel each time, because it was my last time... and it was wonderful.