14.

I get petrified and Harry simply turns his head to look at the door, not getting off of me.

« Yes Gems! Robyn was feeling claustrophobic, we'll be out in a few minutes. » He lies without blinking as if it was a second nature.

« I was scared you guys had left and Robyn had forgotten her coat. The bride will be tossing the bouquet in a few minutes. »

« Thanks Gems! » He shouts to his sister before looking at me with a large grin on his lips. « I bought us a few minutes. »

He dives his lips to mine, but I'm still frightened to the thought of his sister almost busting us, so I push him off me so we can get dressed quickly and go back to the party. He falls on the ground with a small 'Ouch!' before starting to laugh. I get off the couch and pick up every piece of cloting I stubble upon. I throw him his clothes and I start getting dressed. After a moment, so does he. In a rush, I struggle with the zip of my dress, until his long fingers relieve me and get it done. He caresses my nude shoulders with the tips of his fingers and leaves a trail of kisses on them. I get shivers and smile from the pleasure of his touch on my skin. I turn around and return the favour as I help him get dressed. I take his tie on the ground and wrap it around his neck. I tie it up and I feel his gaze burning on my skin as he stares.

« You take good care of me. » He murmurs as I grip his suit to flat every winkle it may have.

« We are a good team then. » I smile back at him taking a quick glance to see if we could get busted.

« We are the 'bestest'. » He says with a massive smirk on his face that I can't help but return.

I get to the tips of my toes and he looks down. He steps away to take my heels and kneels at my feet to put them on each foot. I feel like Cinderella, but I'm sure she isn't shaking from the aftermath of the most amazing sex she ever had. I try to keep still by holding on to his shoulder and straightening his hair the way they were before I got them all messy and incredibly sexy. He gets up and I finish the job the best that I can. I hope no one will notice his 'I just fucked' hair. I smirk at him not nearly satisfied to the state of his hair, but he looks handsome nonetheless.

« Ready? » He asks me taking my hand in his, lacing our finger together.

I respond with a nod and we head out of the room. We make our way to our table through the maze of people standing, talking to each other. No one is sit at their table everyone is either talking to each other or dancing on the dance floor. But, Harry and I decide to do it anyway. Anyway, I feel so numb, I can barely stand up on my heels without shaking, still flustered of the way Harry makes me feel. I can't stop smiling and nor does he. He pulls my chair closer to him and since no one is paying attention to us, I slide my legs on his lap to tighten the gap between us. I feel his gaze yet again burning me until I look up at him. Our eyes can't seem to leave each other as he smiles so widely I'm sure his teeth are dry.

« You are glowing Harry. » I whisper as our foreheads collide gently.

« I am? » He asks me, circling my shoulders with an arm and lacing his other with mine on my lap.

« You are. You are beautiful. »

If we weren't pretending, the way he kisses me now, could have made me fall in love with him, but I know it's only the aftermath, the bliss, of our love making making us feel this way towards each other.

« Hey Lovebirds! Feeling better Robyn? » Gemma comes our way with a smirk on her face.

« Yes, thank you. Harry always knows what to do when I get these episodes. » I smile at him before he looks at his sister and continues.