The midterm's exams are done and we are going out the five of us to Louis' favourite club to celebrate. I'm actually very stressed out, I have never gone to a club before, not even a bar. I'm not a big drinker and I don't tolerate alcohol very well. I don't even know how to dress. Surprisingly, Niall came downstairs with me to help me dress up.

« I feel like I've just entered the batcave. » He jokes making his way down to my closet.

« Is it casual, classy, sexy, I don't know... » I say honestly looking at all the possible clothes I could wear. « Do I wear heels? It's completely new to me... »

« Don't worry about it! You can dress however you want, you'll look good anyway. Clubbing is no big deal unless you want to impress someone, then it's something completely different. You need to bring your A-game. » He says going through my stuff like it's his own.

« How do you know me so well already? »

« You make such good food, you are pretty easy to love! »

« How are you going to dress? »

« I'm staying like this. I told you, it's no big deal going out. And the boys are already waiting. There's just Harry taking time, he likes to dress to impress. When he goes out, he hunts. That should do it! You would look amazing, I've never seen you in a dress. And wear those black heels. » He says getting my little black dress out. « Get ready I'll wait for you upstairs with the boys. »

« Are you sure? It seems a little much? »

« Be confident Robyn! » He says leaving the basement.

I dress up, put a little make up on and let my wavy hair down

I dress up, put a little make up on and let my wavy hair down. I'm going as fast as I can since they are already waiting. I put the heels on and I get chills of stress all over my body. Relax Robyn! It's not like you were doing this alone.

I head upstairs with my purse, my heels clapping on the wooden steps. I open the door to find Niall waiting for me like he said he would.

« I knew you would look good. Now smile! It's going to be OK. » He laughs at my nerves.

My hands are shaking and I grab his arm with my freezing hands. He laughs harder bringing me closer to him reassuringly. We meet the boys at Liam's car. He won't be drinking tonight. He rarely does because of his diet for the sprinting team. I find it really admirable to be this responsible. I won't be drink much either, but Louis is convinced otherwise. He says I need to loosen up a little, that I'm too uptight and Harry approved. I sit in the back, squeezed between Harry and Niall as Liam drove us downtown.

Louis brought us to the bar first to have a few drinks. Niall and I share fries and since Liam isn't drinking I pay him whatever he wants to drink. Louis is at the bar, while Harry is playing pool with people I don't know. Niall, Liam and I are at a table talking until it's late enough for us to go across the street to the club.