~Chapter 1~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, this is my second book! This book will mostly be in Garroth's POV, but some in your's too. Anyways, let's begin the story!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

~Laurance's POV~

I walked into the kitchen, scratching my butt while doing so. As I walked into the kitchen, I opened a cabinet that contained a lot of junk food for whenever we wanted a snack. I grabbed a bag of chips and headed towards the couch in the living room. I plopped my butt onto the couch and stuffed my hand inside the bag. As I was eating, I heard yelling.

"DANTE, DID YOU EAT ALL THE PIZZA!!!", Travis yelled.

"NO, I THINK IT WAS GARROTH!!!", Dante answered.

"I DIDN'T EVEN EAT PIZZA LAST NIGHT! YOU GUYS WERE THE ONLY TWO BAFOONS THAT ORDERED PIZZA!!!", Garroth responded.

I rolled my eyes and felt my phone vibrate. I put my hand inside my left pocket and answered it. I looked at the message and my eyes widen. I can't believe it! My sister is coming! I haven't seen her in years! I got up and jumped onto the coffee table while doing a little dance. After awhile, I noticed that all the guys were looking at me like if I was crazy. I stood there, getting off the coffee table.

"Why are you dancing on the coffee table?", Dante asked.

"My sister is coming! She's finally coming after not seeing her in years!"

"But, Cadenza lives in the neighborhood, and we do see her sometimes.", Travis said.

"Oh, I forgot! I haven't told you guys that I have another sister!"

"Wait, you have another sister!?", they said in unison. I nodded.

"How come we've never met her before?", Garroth asked.

"Well, right after elementary school, she was immediately sent to one of the best schools to learn more advanced stuff. Ever since then, we haven't seen each other."

"Well, what's her name?", Dante asked.

"Her name is--", my phone interrupted me. I picked it up and clicked the green button.

???- Hey Laurance! Long time no see!
Laurance- SIS!! It's so good to hear your voice again! Did you get my text that had my address.
???- Yeah, by the way, I'm almost at your place.
Laurance- That's great! I'll be out in a sec.
???- Great! Cause I'm already at your doorstep.
Laurance- Ok! Wait,WHAT!?

After the call ended, I heard a knock at the door. I walked towards it and opened the door, revealing my baby sister. She had (H/C) hair that was (H/T). Her eyes were (E/C) and she wore a shoulder less (F/C) shirt with (S/F/C) pants and some (F/C) sneakers. She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Laurance! Oh My Irene! It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you to (N/N)!"

"Come on, help me move my stuff to your place.", she grabbed my wrist and we headed towards the moving van.

~Garroth's POV~

Laurance was pulled out of our home, making me raise an eyebrow. I looked out the doorway and saw a moving van. I then saw someone carrying a couple of boxes towards us. I quickly noticed that it wasn't Laurance. Out of no where, I was hit with a few boxes in the face. I fell back and heard a yelp as well. 

"OMG! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.", the person's voice was higher pitched, so I'm guessing it's a girl.

"It's fine, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going.", I said. I picked myself up and walked towards the person that accidentally made me fall over. I offered help, still not making eye contact and pulled them up. I then pulled the person straight into me, but not so close. We ended up looking into to each other's eyes and felt a spark when our eyes met.

📚A/N📚 ~ Thank you for reading the first chapter of my book! I hope you have a nice day and I'll see you later! Remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖

Edited: January 5th, 2017