~Chapter 12~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter! I'm really sorry for the big delay on chapters lately. I've been working on my OneShot books, making sure those books have chapters as well. Anyways, how about you continue the story with Garroth!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

I kept staring at Callister, trying to read his mind. As I kept staring at him, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw (Y/N) with a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Hey, you alright?", she asked, raising an eyebrow. I sighed. I'm not alright, I'm actually scared.

"Yeah, don't worry.", I stood there for awhile until I smiled brightly.

"Hey, sense Callister will be staying with us for awhile, why not show him around town?", I said. I was trying to keep a good act for (Y/N) so she wouldn't suspect my jealousy towards him.

"Sounds good. Maybe we can go to the arcade downtown.", Dante said. We all nodded.

"Yeah, and maybe we can go to the movies afterwards!", Travis said, making (Y/N) jump in joy.

"Oh! We can see Suicide Squad!", she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement making me chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"Alright then, it's settled."

"Wait, are we going right now?", Callister said. We all nodded.

"Yep!", as we left the house, I could tell he wasn't very happy with the situation, but stuck with us either way. We got inside Laurance's car because he knew where the arcade was. I was in the back seat with Callister, (Y/N), and Travis. She sat in the middle while me and Callister sat beside her, Travis sitting on my right side. Laurance started the car and we began to drive towards the arcade.

"Dante, can you turn the radio on?"

"Sure.", he turned it on while a song was playing. The songs on the radio didn't really make everyone sing, but the melody was nice. We arrived at the arcade and parked into a nearby parking space. We got out of the car and looked at the arcade.

"Well, what are are we waiting for? Let's go have fun!", (Y/N) said, running inside the arcade. Travis ran behind her while me and the others just walked inside. Inside the arcade kids were running around, people were playing games, some even eating pizza, and other stuff.

"I'm going to buy the tokens, who wants to go with me?", (Y/N) said.

"I'll go.", Travis said. They both ran off.