~Chapter 13~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, long time no see! I'm really sorry chapters have been delayed! School just started and it's not gonna be sunshine and rainbows. Anyways, competition for you between Garroth and Callister is gonna start, so hold on to your booty!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

We eventually spent the whole day at the arcade, so we didn't go to the movies. As we exited the arcade, I passed by (Y/N), making me remember the whole scenario. I still can't believe that actually happened. I hope I was her first kiss, but I highly doubt it. I entered the car, everyone sitting in the same spots as before. However, as me and (Y/N) looked at each other, we blushed the same shade of crimson. I could tell Laurance noticed this.

"Hey, everything ok back there?", he asked. I rubbed the back of my neck, obviously still embarrassed of what happened earlier.

"Y-Yeah, don't worry, we're fine!"

"Ok.", I knew the tone Laurance used meant that he didn't believe what was coming out of my mouth, I sighed, finally laying my butt on the textured seat.

The car ride was very silent, but that was to be expected for two reasons. One was because we were very tired and just wanted to go home. Two was more of a 'personal' situation. I looked at (Y/N), trying to act like I was looking forward, instead of looking at her. As I saw her in my field of vision, I hissed under my breath.

Her head was laying on Callister's shoulder, making him smirk with glee. I tried to act cool and chill, but that small image made my blood boil. I know my jealousy is taking me over, but seriously, why him out of all people? We eventually arrived home, receiving a groan of exhaustion from everyone.

"Finally! Longest car ride, ever!", Travis said, quickly getting out of the cramped car and running up to the entrance. Every last one of us got out of the vehicle. Dante opened the door, Travis quickly entering.

"Goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!", that was the last thing we heard before the sound of a door slamming. Dante rolled his eyes while Laurance chuckled.

"Oh, I almost forgot! If any of you want to make plans with (Y/N) tomorrow, she'll have to take a rain check.", me and Callister raised an eyebrow.

"How come?", I asked.

"She can't stay here forever, she's gonna go check the house across from ours.", that sentence made my heart break. (Y/N)'s gonna move out?! But, it's only been a few months!

"Can I come too?", Callister asked nonchalantly.

"Sure, the more the merrier.", Laurance said. He then looked over to me. Laurance knew I was jealous of (Y/N)'s little friend, but didn't want to say anything.