~|Tag #4|~

Hey guys! So I decided since the GarrothXReader has ended I would give 3 facts about the making of this book and two facts about me. I was tagged by uuníandacorn11 so here we go!

Fact #1:
I had actually said this in the comments of one of my chapters, but I don't know where it is now, but at the beginning Callister was going to be a good guy instead of a psycho, but I thought about it and decided to turn him evil because if he was good I don't think the story would be interesting.

Fact #2:
This book was actually a fanfic of my OC (Melody) and Garroth falling in love. I was really crazy over Garroth back in the day and of course, I decided to write a mini fanfic of me and Garroth. I then decided to post this on WattPad so, yeah.

Fact #3:
I actually wanted The Reader to be Aphmau's sister because I think it would be cute in someway, but I then decided The Reader should be Laurance's sister because I think it would be cool if Laurance and Garroth actually became brothers since they have a strong friendship.

Fact #4:
My first MCD/MyStreet crush was actually Dante, but when I found out he was married to Kawaii~Chan in the MCD AU my love for him somehow vanished. I think my new MyStreet crush is Laurance, but I'm not sure.

Fact #5:
I love Hamilton! It's my favorite thing to listen to when I'm doing homwork, drawing, anything really. I don't really listen to it when I'm writing because I just end up getting distracted and I start to sing the songs. If you ask me what my favorite songs are, my answer is all of them except for one.

I tag:

__RandomPhandoms__

__kawaii__chan___

SummerSke2003

__ItsMeTiffany__

_Skylar__

I'll cya guys later! Bai!

~Melody💖