My Final Author's Note

[This note was written the day I unpublished the sequel for this book. More will be explained below as to why and an unexplained plot point I was going to reveal in the the second book.]

Hello everyone! So, as you can tell by the title, you probably clicked on this chapter to wonder what is going on. As the title suggests, yes. I am indeed discontinuing this book. It's a step I've struggled on doing for so many months and I've finally decided to do it. As an author, I really have to let this book go because it's just not working out for me anymore. I always feel uninspired to continue writing this and the process of writing for it puts me in a terrible slump as well as a horrible writer's block. I really did enjoy writing this book while it lasted. It was the first book I ever got any major attention on, but I've decided to move on from it. I can't keep you guys waiting for a chapter that will never come thanks to the lack of imagination I have writing for it. I almost felt forced to continue this series. It also goes to show my lack of interest in Aphmau nowadays. I used to love watching and keeping up with her, but as the days go by, I find myself losing touch with the world she's created. I can honestly say I'm no longer keeping up with her and that my Aphmau phase is gone. I will always be so grateful for her because if I never did discover her, I never would've found a passion for writing. I never would have published fanfictions online and never discovered my love for creating stories. I really owe her a lot.

I hope that my fellow authors will understand when I talk about the slump and uninspired almost forced feeling you sometimes get when writing a book. In the beginning, I was so passionate about this book, I really was. However, I've found myself to lose touch with it and soon found myself sitting hours in front of my screen with nothing to write, but empty words. Like I've said, I've been dwelling on discontinuing it and what stopped me from doing so was the fact I was going to put a stop to something I've been working on for so long. However, if you're truly not passionate about something anymore, it's better to just walk away from it than for it to leave you stuck on an endless cycle of wait and nothingness.

I'm really gonna miss writing this and I actually had a story line going for it, but never executed it for my lack of interest I had in it. I must let this go and move on to books I've been wanting to write and publish for the past few months now, but this book was just getting in the way of all of that. It was like this huge obstacle I didn't now how to overcome. Even though I may end this one for the better, I'm happy to start new books I'm excited to write in a near future.

As some of you may know, I have recently gotten into BTS. They're a talented group of young men who have transcended language barriers thanks to their amazing music. I'm so thankful to them for their message and the way they've helped me. Ever since I've become an ARMY, I've gotten so much inspiration to write books and stories for them. I already have two books in mind I want to publish and many more ideas I want to execute. However, I never got around to publishing them because I promised myself I would finish this book before focusing on anything else and sadly, I couldn't do that. I want to write and tell stories, not just sit around and do nothing knowing I won't be able to continue writing a story I'm not passionate about.

I want to greatly apologize to all of you for this. I really want to thank you all for a wonderful journey and I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for everything and the support you've given me. It was a real honor to have written this while it lasted and I seriously can't thank you enough. So, on a sadder note, I'm officially discontinuing my GarrothXReader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I love you all so much. I hope you understand my decision and if you could, please put yourself in my shoes. I did this for my own good so that I could overcome this obstacle and continue writing books for Wattpad, books that I'll have the inspiration and determination to write. Thank you and please, have a nice day.

With love,

Melody

PS: So, many of you may wonder how Garroth was able to revive the Reader after she died. Well, I was going to explain this in the second book, but I'll just have to explain it here. In this AU/fanfiction, Garroth had something called 'Relood' (I think I mentioned this in here somewhere). Relood is a close resemblance to the relic Garroth has in the MCD world, except Relood is a play on words with 'Relic' and 'Blood'. Relood only exists within the Ro'Meave family and can only be used effectively when a possessor of Relood has a strong bond with someone (Garroth had a strong relationship with (Y/N)). Relood can cure diseases, take away grief and sadness, and even bring people back to life which is what happened to (Y/N) in this case. I hope that cleared things up and if you have more questions, please message me and I'll answer them the best I can. Anyways, please have a nice day! Bye!