WE DID IT!!! 1K READS!!!!

OMG!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY, OH MY IRENE, HOW?!?!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH!!! OMG, I CANT BELIVE WE HIT 1 FREAKING K READS, THAT'S AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IM GONNA EXPLODE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH, I CAN NOT BELIVE IT, OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID!!!

*Passes out due to the kindness and support you show this book*

Anyways, sorry about that guys, I still can't believe we hit One, Thousand, Reads! Thank you so much! Now for this amazing celebration I'll let you guys decide what you want to do.

1: Facts about me such as my name, age, etc. and it comes with a face reveal.
2: Q & A for people who want to ask me things.
3: A meeting on a Minecraft Server such as a private server I can set up on Mineplex and you guys can join and we can play together on it.
4: A video of me reading my story up until now.
5: A challenge video of me doing dares you ask me todo.

If you have any other suggestions tell if you want. I'm just giving those examples if any of you like any of those ideas. Again, thank you so much for the amazing support and kindness towards this book, and I'll cya guys later, remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖