~Chapter 24~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, so you decided that you wanted another chapter and here it is. So, I'll probably finsish the story tomorrow if you want, but yeah, next chapter will end this GarrothXReader. So, anyways, let's start.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname
(F/SBD) - Favorite Starbucks Drink
(S/N) - Ship Name (Your ship name with Garroth)

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Warning: This Chapter Contains Slight Language. May Not Be Suitable For Some Readers.

~Laurance's POV~

"That's the last of it.", Vixella said, putting away the last plate. I wiped the sweat off my face as I smiled proudly.

"That was some work out.", Samara then came out of her room with the last two boxes.

"Alright, I think we're done. Looks like everything is packed up.", I then sat down on the floor, tired from all the energy I used today.

"Ugh, I'm so tired.", I whined, making Vixella roll her eyes at me.

"Come on you big baby, get off the floor, it's dirty.", I sighed and got up.

"If (Y/N) were here, we would have done this much faster.", I nodded, remembering the sadness I had felt when I first saw my sister in bandages. As the silence passed, I noticed Samara look at me.

"Hey Laurance, I know this is sudden, but did you ever tell Garroth and your other friends about what had happened to (Y/N)?", my eyes slightly widen. Dang, why does she have to be so smart?!

"O-Of course I t-told them!", I said stuttering. Samara raised an eyebrow at me, not believing me in the slightest. I sighed and looked down in shame.

"Alright, I didn't."

"Laurance!", the sister's screamed in unison.

"They must be worried sick!"

"I told them I had found her and that she was ok."

"Well, she isn't ok. Why didn't you just tell them the truth?", Samara asked me, making me frown even more.

"I didn't want to hurt Garroth's feelings. I know he has a crush on her and if he found out what had happened to her, he would've had his heart broken."

"Even though his heart would've been broken, he still would've known what had happened to her. I can't believe you lied to your best friend!", I suddenly felt guilt, the same guilt I felt when I had lied to my brother in arms. I sighed. Vixella walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder.