~Chapter 15~

📚A/N📚 Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter! So, in this chapter will commence the war against one very special character and one not so special. I'm not going to give spoilers, so you're going to have to wait! Anyways, how about we get right into the story!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Warning: This Chapter Contains Some Violence And A Tiny Bit Of Gore As Well As Some Mature Language, But I Censored It. May Not Be Suitable For Some Readers.

~Laurance's POV~

I woke up slowly, feeling an empty spot next to me. My eyes slowly opened, seeing only the darkness that surrounded me. However, I could feel that (Y/N) wasn't next to me. I lifted myself up, my eyes darting around the room, but I could only see pitch black.

"(Y/N)?", I called out. I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me as quietly as I could. I then proceeded to tip toe through the house, trying to find my little sister. Where could she have gone? Just as I was about to take another step, I heard a noise outside. I turned my view towards the entrance of our home and looked out the window next to the door, my eyes widening at what I saw. What is she doing outside, it's the middle of the night. I opened the door slowly. As I closed it though, I felt eyes on me.

"Laurance?", I looked at her.

"Sis, what are you doing out here?", I asked with a worried tone. I didn't want her to get sick, but it wasn't cold so I don't know why I'm being protective.

"Oh, I... couldn't sleep.", I was taken back. She's always been able to sleep comfortably, unless...

"Is something going on?", she looked at me, knowing that I knew she was hiding something.

"No, I just...", I walked up to her.

"(Y/N), I know that something is wrong. Every time you can't sleep right, something is always wrong. Now, I'll ask you again. Is something going on that I don't know about.", as I said that, I put my hands on her shoulders. She turned her gaze to the floor. As if something finally snapped in her, she fell forward onto me.

"I'm confused.", I frowned. I grabbed her and sat her down with me.

"About what?"

"About my feelings towards Garroth.", my eyes widen. Wait, did she have a crush on Garroth? I sighed, hugging her tightly in my arms.

"Maybe if you tell me, you'll feel less conflicted with your emotions.", she looked up at me. I could tell she was trying to keep herself from crying. (Y/N) always was willing to hide her feelings very well from others so that they wouldn't worry. But no matter how much she hid it from me, I could always tell if something was up. She sighed before looking up at me.