~|WattPad Reunion LiveStream Info.|~

Hey guys! So it looks like you would like a livestream and I would be happy to do one. So this post is to give you information on it.

So the livestream would be taking place on Saturday, December 17th at 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. In it you can ask me questions about my writing, WattPad, or anything in general. This livestream will be on YouTube and my YouTube channel link is in my WattPad bio/description, so you don't have to go looking for me on YouTube. I would also read some fanfics made by you guys. I don't know how long it is going to be, but we will see. If there is anything you want to ask about the livestream that I did not mention here, please ask me either by commenting or by messaging me privately. And that will be it for now. I will also be doing a character contest on the livestream because I need a new character for my second book of my GarrothXReader. Anyways, I'll cya guys on Saturday and can't wait to finally meet all of you. I hope you have an amazing week and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

PS: I will still post something saying I'm live if you didn't get notified so if you wanted to see it you can. Anyways, that's all, Bai!