~|The Aarmau Break-Up|~

⚠️Warning⚠️
If you like Aarmau please don't read this. I don't want to offend any Aarmau shippers. If you didn't know, I hate Aarmau and this is my personal opinion on today's MyStreet episode. Now again, if you are very sensitive with rude or negative comments about your favorite ship, series, etc. please stop reading this. You may post your argument on the subject just don't make it rude towards me or anyone else, that is all I ask. I will respect your opinion if you respect mine. Anyways, you have been warned....

You do not know HOW happy I am! I was literally celebrating. I know they didn't officially break up, but that's still a victory in my book! This is one of my favorite episodes of MyStreet now! I am so freaking happy about this! It feels so good seeing that. I'm so happy words couldn't explain how I am feeling right now. This is better then that one night with Cal---- Um, ANYWAYS, I'm just so happy. Now, if you are an Aarmau shipper and you are reading this I will give you my reason why I absolutely hate Aarmau.

One of my reasons is on the season finale of MyStreet when Aarmau happened it got old, really quick. I actually shipped Aarmau at the time and when that happened I literally stared at the screen and got mad.

Now, I'm not one of those people that are like," Aphmau and Aaron are only a couple because Jess and Jason are married!". She had explained in a video that was not the case. She said that she had fallen in love with the character Aaron and is just so happens that Jason voices him.

Ok, so this reason is one of the biggest things I hate about it. So if you watch Minecraft Diaries you know the whole love triangle Aphmau, Aaron, Laurance, and Garroth had. When Garroth had gotten stuck in the Irene dimension Aphmau had said (to Laurance) she would wait for the Garroth to come back and then chose between them. And Aphmau just couldn't wait and Aaron stepped in and got her pregnant. You don't know how much that ticked me off. She backstabbed her two best friends and she told them something that wasn't true!

Anyways, back on topic, all in all I'm just really happy they finally are broken up! It's so relieving to see that happen. Anyways, I hope you guys have a nice day! And I'll cya later! Bai!