~Chapter 16~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, how ya doing! So I wanted to say something that's gonna explain why I don't publish on Monday through Thursday. I don't publish Monday through Thursday because if school and writing got in the way I would be in hell, sorry for my language, but it's true. I know some authors publish all week and it doesn't bother them, but to me, I can't do that, I greatly apologize for that, I really mean am. If you wanna know my publishing schedule, I publish chapters on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So yeah! So don't expect any chapters on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm also kinda sick, but I'm doing great, so don't worry! Anyways, how about we continue the story shall we.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Warning: This Chapter May Contain Violence And Some Gore. May Not Be Suitable For Some Readers.

~Garroth's POV~

"Man, Aphmau and Aaron sure don't mind flirting infront of people.", Laurance said, walking beside me with the leftovers from today's lunch we had with the lovely couple.

"Yeah. I think I wanted to puke all the food I had eaten."

"Yep, you said it.", as Laurance said that, he opened the locked door with a spare key, it making a click sound. Him and I entered, but we soon departed into different directions. Just as I was about to plop onto the couch, Travis had come inside the room with a worried expression.

"(Y/N), there you are! Where have you--?, oh, hey guys.", me and my brother in arms raised an eyebrow at his exclamation.

"Travis, is something wrong? Why were you yelling my sister's name?", Travis's expression turned pale, making him sweat slightly in nervousness.

"Well, you see, uhhhhh...", he wasn't answering Laurance's question, making me worried.

"Travis, what happened to (Y/N)?", the more we pressured to ask him, the more sweat came down his forehead. It got to the point where I was now in a rush to now where she had gone.

"Travis, what happened to--?"

"I DON'T KNOW!", my heart stopped. He doesn't know where (Y/N) is!?

"Have you tried calling her cellphone?"

"Yes, but she won't answer."

"How will she not answer! She has her phone on 24/7!", Travis's eyes were now glazed in sorrow, as he let tears fall down his cheeks.

"It's all my fault, if I had told her to wait and watch anime with us, none of this would've happened!", me and Laurance rolled our eyes.