~Chapter 23~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! Welcome to the newest chapter of this GarrothXReader! Now, I'm sorry if this is out pretty late, it's because I'm working on a new XReader (I'm probably going to publish it out after this one, or once the sequel is out.). Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading and let us proceed.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname
(F/SBD) - Favorite Starbucks Drink
(S/N) - Ship Name (Your ship name with Garroth)

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Warning: This Chapter Contains Mature Language. May Not Be Suitable For Some Readers.

~Laurance's POV~

I slowly wake up, seeing beams of sunlight shine through the curtains. I rub my eyes and my vision adjusts. I looked around and stretched to make me less tried. However, as I stretched I noticed the Moon sisters on the cold floor. My expression turned into a frown as I saw them sleeping soundly on the cold floor. I knelt down and shook Samara just a bit, but she suddenly shot up.

"DON'T ASK ME TO PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WITH A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!!!!", (If you know what that is from, I love you.) she accidentally scared Vixella out of her sleep, making her scream. The two sisters looked at each other with glares.

"Thanks for waking me up.", Vixella said.

"And thanks to you, now the whole fucking hospital is awake."

"Well at least I didn't dream about--!"

"Guys! Stop arguing!", I said, their gazes turning towards me.

"Now apologize.", they looked at each other.

"I'm sorry sis.", Vixella smiled and hugged Samara, making me smile.

"It's ok.", they finally released each other and looked towards me.

"So, did you guys sleep well?", Samara groaned and bent backwards while her sister smiled.

"I slept surprisingly well."

"I slept terribly.", Samara said, her back cracking from the stiffness it endured while sleeping. Now that I was finally awake, thoughts and memories flooded my mind. As my thoughts circuled my head, a sudden question popped in my mind.

"Hey, since you guys are going to move, you wanna start packing?", the two sisters looked at each other in question, leaving me without an answer for the meantime. Once time had passed, Samara looked at me with a warm smile.

"I'm ok with it. What about you Vixella?", she nodded.

"Sound a ok with me!", I smiled at both of them.