~Chapter 9~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, so first I wanted to say, thank you so much for +500 Reads! That's incredible! I would also like to say that for this great milestone I will be doing a Q & A, so if you'd like to comment any questions you'd like to ask. You can also do truths of dares. Anyways, how about we begin this chapter!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

Everyone finally had woken up and eaten breakfast, while me and (Y/N) talked on the couch.

"So, do you think Laurance learned his lesson?", she asked me, while I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure posting a baby picture of him butt naked on his BuildGram will make him learn not to take pictures without asking first.", (Y/N) giggled, making a tint of pink grow on my cheeks.

"Oh, I almost forgot, didn't you say you wanted to go to the movies sometime?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't you ask that?", I said, pointing an index finger at her in question. She shrugged as she chuckled.

"I guess I can't remember. Anyways, I heard that that new scary movie comes out, wanna go see it?", my eyes shrunk a bit. I was always too afraid of watching them, but if it's with her then, I guess I won't be that scared. I blushed at the thought of her getting scared and jumping into me or the scenario of us touching hands in the popcorn bag. Just as I was about to talk and say something, Dante came into the room with a bag of chips.

"Whatcha guys doing?", he said as he sat between me and (Y/N), making me give an annoyed frown.

"Oh, hey Dante! I was just talking to Garroth about what movie he wanted to watch. I was suggesting that new scary movie that just came out.", he began to laugh, making (Y/N) and I raise an eyebrow.

"I bet Garroth's gonna be crying like a baby in the theater.", he kept laughing.

"Hey, it's rude to talk about him like that.", (Y/N) said, making me blush and Dante stop laughing while grinning mischievously.

"Oh~, protecting your boyfriend, eh~."

"N-No! I just, didn't like the way you were t-talking about him."

"Yeah, sure~! That's what they all say.", he said as he left the room, leaving us a blushing mess. She sighed, looking down. I frowned at her expression as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, don't listen to him, he's Dante, remember?", she turned to me and chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right.", I smiled.