~Chapter 2~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, welcome to the second chapter of this GarrothXReader! This chapter is still going to be the same day as the last one. Also, I want to say thanks for reading this book and let's start!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

~Y/N's POV~

I felt a presence trying to help me after we both had fallen. I greatly accepted it and I was lifted up. We looked at each other and time froze as I felt a spark when I saw him. His sandy blonde hair reminding me of the beach and his eyes of ice. We stayed there until I heard someone calling my name.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Earth to (Y/N)!", I shook my head, getting out of the grip of the guy that had helped me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just, lost in space, that's all."

"Ok? Well, do you want us to help you with your things?", Laurance asked.

"Us?", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you that I'm living with three other guys.",

"Ok, that's fine. Just don't do anything stupid!", I said, causing my brother to chuckle.

"Don't worry I'm sure they won't!", I then looked in front of me and saw the guy that had offered me a hand.

"Thanks for earlier.", I said. He smiled warmly at me.

"No problem. My name is Garroth, by the way.", he put a hand out and I shook it with a smile.

"Where are the other two?", I asked, wondering who I was dealing with. I didn't want any prevented minded guys walking in on me while I'm doing my.... personal business. I stepped inside my brother's home and noticed two other guys sitting on the couch and chatting. I'm guessing they're the other two guys that Laurance was talking about. They noticed me and smiled.

"Wow! Laurance, you didn't tell me your sister was hot!", I blushed a little. I noticed Laurance was glaring at the guy who called me hot. I chuckled while he breathed in and out calmly.

"Travis, Dante, this is my sister (Y/N), she is going to stay with us for a couple of weeks until she gets her own house."

"Ummm, who's who?", I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry. The guy with the white hair is Travis and the guy next to him, is Dante.", I nodded understandingly.

"Anyways, can we go get my things now?", I asked. They all nodded and we headed outside for my stuff.

~Garroth's POV~

We all walked out and I couldn't stop looking at (Y/N). That name was so beau- GARROTH! STOP! You met her just awhile ago and you're already drooling over her. Besides, I bet she already has a boyfriend. We got to the moving van and started moving (Y/N)'s things into our home.

~Time Skip~

It took us awhile, but we finally finished unpacking. She was going to sleep in Laurance's room since they were related. We moved her stuff into a storage room that was besides the entrance. She organized her stuff pretty well in it.

"Do you guys have soda?", (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah, we have some in the fridge.", Dante answered. I watched her go to the fridge and take a soda can while closing the fridge door with her foot. (Y/N) opened it and began drinking it. After she finished, she gave a massive burp. We all looked at her with shocked expressions, not expecting her to do that. She looked at us with a confused look.

"What? Never heard a girl burp before?", we all laughed and (Y/N) sat down next to me. I blushed a little and (Y/N) noticed it.

"Garroth, are you okay? You look like a tomato.", she asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine.", I said, not wanting her to know what really was going on. Uhgggg! This is going to be a long day.....

📚A/N📚 ~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know the chapters are short right now, but they will get longer with time. Plus, I'm still not on summer vacation so, I might not always post a chapter on weekdays. The story will get more interesting, but right now it's just beginning! Anyways, I'll cya guys later, and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖

Edited: February 27th, 2017