~Chapter 10~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, welcome to another chapter! Now, somethings are gonna happen that will be very interesting. Anyways, I don't want to keep you waiting so lets get on with the story!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV//Two Weeks Later~

I was in the living room with Dante and Travis. I was going through BuildGram, looking at all the pictures I had taken with everyone. As I was scrolling through, I missed a picture. I scrolled back up and saw it was the pic that I took when (Y/N) was asleep. I chuckled and kept scrolling. (Y/N) and I have been hanging out a lot. She's been hanging out with everybody really. Her and Travis are like family. They always make bad puns together and talk to each other like they were the same person. My thinking was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I turned my head and saw Aphmau, Zane, and (Y/N) with at least 5 bags in each hand. (Y/N) saw me and she smiled.

"Hey Garroth!", I smiled warmly.

"Hey (N/N). Why do you guys have so many bags?"

"We went shopping for... stuff.", Aphmau replied. They all headed towards the living room and started to take stuff out. I saw Aphmau take out some POP figures, as well as some anime posters, Attack on Titan T-Shirts, and some pony plushies. Zane had pony figurines, Doctor Who sweaters, POP figures, and 2 pairs of shoes. (Y/N) on the other hand had like 3 bags on each hand. On the bags on her right were FairyTale t-shirts, Attack On Titan POP figures, DeathNote and Soul Eater merchandise as well as pony merchandise, a gaming laptop, and a headset. In the other bags on her left were like 10 bags of candy.

"Woah, how much was all of this?", I asked, still surprised on how much stuff there was on the table.

"(Y/N) payed for half of the stuff me and Aphmau got and we got her the candy.", Zane responded

"I know it's none of my business, but, where did you get the money to buy all of this?!", Dante asked.

"That's what I was asking!!", Aphmau exclaimed.

"Well, you may not know, but I'm an actual author of one of the best selling books in the market and I'm the co-owner of one of the biggest servers on a video game called Cave Quest. The server sells ranks and merchandise for people who like playing on it. So, with the money the people spend on merchandise and ranks, gets payed to us. So, to sum it up, I have two jobs that have many responsibilities.", (Y/N) said.

"How much do you get payed, if you don't mind asking?", Aphmau asked.

"Around $800 to $1,500", all of our mouths gaped open.