~Chapter 5~

📚A/N📚 ~ No Author's Note Today! But I do have one at the bottom! Just, no Author's Note to begin with!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Laurance's POV~

The movie we watched was actually pretty good! I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 11:56 PM. I turned around to see all the guys trying not to sleep, but I saw something that really caught my eye. (Y/N) was sleeping on Garroth's shoulder and his head leaned on (Y/N)'s. I smiled warmly. I could just tell they were already in love with each other. Now, you might be thinking: How come you're not mad or not being overprotective? Because, it always ends wrong for the overprotective brother. But, I'm still gonna protect her, but I can see she has already fallen for 'The Stutter King'. I kept staring at them, not sure what to do. My expression then turned into a mischievous one as I tiptoed towards them and took out my phone, clicking the camera app. I steadied my shot and took a picture. I looked at it and almost fangirled. I guess I have to wake them all up. I shook them a little until I saw (Y/N) rubbing her eyes. She looked around and saw what happened. She accidentally yelped startling all the guys, even me.

"Sorry guys, just... something happened. Anyways, I think that we should all head to bed, I'm super tired.", we all agreed. We were about to walk away until Garroth asked something.

"Wait. Where's (Y/N) gonna sleep?"

"She's gonna sleep with me, since I'm her brother.", I said. He nodded and we all went to our rooms. I closed the door behind me and noticed (Y/N) already in bed. I giggled under my breath and got behind her, hugging her. I noticed she fell asleep in a matter a seconds. Sleep soon overtook my body. The last thing I remember was hugging (Y/N).

~Time Skip 'Till Morning//(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up slowly, feeling arms around me. I looked at them and followed where they lead to. They were Laurance's. I slowly moved, trying not to wake up Laurance. I did with victory. I proceeded to tiptoe towards the door and turned the doorknob slowly. It didn't make a sound, thank Irene! I closed it behind me, being careful again and walked towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw what I needed. I grabbed eggs, milk, butter, and bacon. I placed them on the countertop and searched through the cabinets and found a frying pan, bread, a mixing bowl, a whisk, and a spatula. I began making breakfast for everyone.

~Garroth's POV~

I woke up slowly, seeing the sun shine through my window. I looked up and saw my alarm say 8:12 AM. I lifted myself up and smelled something delicious. I opened the door and heard someone singing.

(Song: Photograph By Ed Sheeran//Cover Sung By Bri Heart)

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive