~Chapter 22~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! So before we begin the chapter I wanted to say thank you so much for 12K reads! That's huge! Thank you! This chapter will contain some very important info, so make sure to keep an eye out for it. Anyways, how about we start. By the way, I've been obsessed with Hamilton lately and I just can't get the songs out of my head, they're so freaking catchy! Anyways, let's just start.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname
(F/SBD) - Favorite Starbucks Drink
(S/N) - Ship name (Your ship name with Garroth)

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Laurance's POV~

"Hey, I just realized something", Samara said, letting go of her sister. I quickly put my attention on her and noticed her expression.

"Where are we going to live?", she said, making me and Vixella ponder the question as well.

"You're right sis. Where are we going to live?", as the Moon sisters bickered, I instantly thought of somewhere they can live in.

"How about you live in our neighborhood?", they looked at me with slightly shocked faces.

"I think there are some houses that haven't been bought, so maybe you could come live there. Plus, you guys get to see me and (Y/N) more often.", Samara thought about the offer I placed on the table while her sister's eyes sparkled in joy.

"Perfect!", Vixella said. She then looked towards her sister and waited for her response. Samara sighed with a smile as she looked at the both of us.

"Sure, why not.", Vixella hugged her sister in a tight embrace, making Samara smile even brighter.

"Yay! I'm gonna be with my best friend again!", I slightly chuckled at her response. Samara rubbed her head in loving matter, separating the two.

"Hey, she's not your best friend. She's mine as well.", Vixella rolled her eyes at her eldest sister's comment.

"Oh please, you don't need (Y/N) because you'll be right next to the lo--", Samara quickly shut her mouth, making me slightly jump in my seat at the sudden movement.

"Ok! I think you need to rest Vixella! You're probably tired from all the energy you've wasted today!", Vixella released herself from Samara's grasp, looking at her sister with an irritated look.

"But I slept for like two hours."

"That's not enough! Come on, you need your energy!", Vixella wasn't taking any crap from Samara as she looked at her with a 'are-you-serious' face. The moment was interrupted by someone entering the room. I turned around and saw a nurse carrying a clip board.