~Chapter 3~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! Welcome to the third chapter of this GarrothXReader! I want to say sorry for not posting as much, but I will soon be writing a lot in about 2 weeks! By the way, I really hope I don't offend anybody while I write these chapters. I'm really sorry if I offend you! Anyways, let's begin the third chapter of your love story with Garroth!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

~Y/N's POV~

We all sat on the couch eating or drinking while we were talking.

"So (Y/N) how was high school?", I drank another sip of my soda and placed it on the coffee table.

"Well, I wouldn't say it was great, but it was fun."

"And why is that?", Dante asked.

"Well, I was the only one in my school who got the highest ranks in graduation. I was always alone and I had no one to talk to. I made some friends, but I found out they only wanted to be friends so they could pass the final exams."

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.", Travis said.

~Garroth's POV~

We all stayed silent until (Y/N) got up and went towards the kitchen. We all starred at her confused. What was she planning? I shook my head getting out of my thoughts. I looked at (Y/N) and noticed her doing something. Once she was done she looked at us and smiled.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, right down the hall.", she said thank you and ran off into the bathroom while locking the door.

"(Y/N) is always up to something, it's kinda her thing."

"Dude, you didn't tell me your sister was such a hottie!", Dante said.

"Hey! I'm not letting you use your charms on her Dante! I know what you did in High School. I don't want (Y/N) being heart broken by your stupid acts."

"Hehehe, point taken."

"So, why was she sent to a high school that was all the way in New York?", I asked.

"Well, if you were with me you should have seen her grades. Now, listen to me, because I'm telling you the truth. She always got straight A's. Al-ways! Soon, she was getting applications from some really nice schools! She was sent an application from N.Y.S.F.G.K, a school that has the most highest ranks in education. My dad immediately sent her there."

"N.Y.S.F.G.K?", we asked in unison.

"New York's School For Great Knowledge."

"Ohhh!", we all said.

"People who graduate with a high IQ there, don't have to go to college because that proves that they are even smarter for those classes.", Laurance explained.

"Wow! I wish I was there so I didn't have to go to college."

"Yeah, but you would have to be pretty smart for that Dante.", after that (Y/N) came out of the bathroom and sat in the same spot. She looked at the TV and saw the table it was sitting on and basically fangirled.

"YOU GUYS HAVE VIDEO GAMES! OH MY IRENE!!!"

"Wait? You actually like playing them?", I asked.

"Well, Duh! Cadenza maybe my sister and all, but I always loved playing video games with Laurance. We always spent at least 10 hours each weekend playing them!"

"Well, we have 5 controllers wanna play?", Travis said. She nodded her head frantically and grabbed one. She passed the other 4 and began to see what games we had. She finally found one and inserted the disc. We saw it loading on the screen and all looked shocked.

"Call Of Duty: Black Ops? I thought girls hated that game.", Dante said. (Don't hate me! I'm sorry if I offended any girl gamers out there!)

"Are you kidding!? I love this game! One of my absolute favorites! I'm basically the champion, not to brag."

"Well, not this time (Y/N)! Garroth is actually really good at playing this too!"

"Really well let's just see! I bet I can beat him in a few seconds.", I grinned.

"Try me!"

"Ohhhhh~!", the guys said.

"That sounds like a challenge! How about Gun Game! Who ever wins, loser gets a punishment!"

"Oh, it's on!", we both shook hands. Lauarnce setted up the game and we began. I was on the top while
(Y/N) was the bottom screen. Just as we were about to start we heard a doorbell.

"I'll get it!", (Y/N) said. We all starred in confusion again as we saw (Y/N) going to the door. We heard someone talking and when she came back, we all basically went ballistic. She was carrying an extra large pizza.

"Who's hungry?"

"ME!!!", we all said. Travis took out the plastic plates and I grabbed one along with the others. I put at least three slices on my plate. We all sat down and began eating. (Y/N) was talking to Laurance, Travis, and Dante. I looked at (Y/N) and began to feel something. She's so different from other girls. She's challenging, positive, smart, and super nice. I... like it. The way she talks to us is like she has know us her whole life. I think I lo-- GARROTH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! YOU BARELY MET HER AND YOUR ALREADY DROOLING OVER HER! NOT TO MENTION THE BLUSHING! I noticed I was starring at her for too long and everyone was starring at me in return.

"Garroth are you ok?", Laurance asked me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, just, lost in my thoughts."

"Ok?", I mentally face palmed and kept eating my pizza.

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

📚A/N📚 ~ I hope you liked the third chapter! Again, I'm sorry for not posting a chapter sooner. Anyways, I'll cya guys later and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖