~Chapter 19~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, so last chapter was pretty sad so I decided to make this one happier. Anyways, I just got my braces so I was groaning in agony while writing this. Let us continue the story, shall we?

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

~Laurance's POV~

I had finally stopped crying, but I was trying so hard not to cry again. I looked at my sister, my hand holding hers.

"Please be ok.", I said one last time before my phone rung. I took it out of my pocket, my finger touching the surface and clicking the green button.

"Hello?", I said, trying to sound as normal as I could be.

"Laurance, what was that?", said a britannic voice on the other end.

"Sorry about that Garroth, there was an emergency."

"*Sigh*, don't scare us like that, we were really worried.", I slightly smiled, knowing what awesome friends I had.

"Anyways, what happened?", Garroth asked me.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked, not understanding what he meant.

"I know it's none of my business, but what was the emergency.", I instantly panicked. Crap! I didn't think about that! What am I going to tell them? I questioned myself, not knowing what to say. As I pressured my mind to come up with something I instantly remembered something that could work as a excuse.

"You remember Cadenza going to our parents house to visit, right?", Garroth paused for a second.

"Oh, yeah. Did something happen?"

"I'm afraid so. Cadenza got a serious case of the flu and my parents had to go on a important business trip, so I had to come over here to take care of her."

"Wow, no wonder you were in a hurry. I mean, if one of my brothers were sick, I'd probably have the same reaction."

"Yeah, and I apologize for scaring you guys."

"No worries.", as I sat there, I reminded myself that to them, (Y/N) was missing.

"Oh, and I finally found (Y/N).", I said, feeling Garroth's face light up in joy and relief through the call.

"How is she!? Is she ok?! How is--?!"

"Woah, calm down lover boy, she's fine. She was actually at my parents house the whole time. Callister went back to New York, so we won't be seeing him again."