~Chapter 6~

📚A/N📚 Hey guys! Melo here! Now, before we start the 6th chapter I want to say another bug Thank you for +100 reads! I also want to say to the people who read both of my book (Apart from this one, I have another book called Minecraft Diaries ~ The Story Told Differently). Anyways, let's get on with the story!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

I went into my room and got dressed in my plaid light blue shirt with another white T-shirt under it. I wore my jeans and my blue sneakers. I got out and saw Travis, Laurance, and Dante, ready to go. (Y/N) came out a few seconds later. She smiled at us.

"So, we ready to go?"

"Yeah, come on.", we walked out of the house and walked towards Aphmau's home, since she was the closest. Dante knocked on the door and we heard yelling.

"KATELYN OPEN THE DOOR, IM WATCHING ANIME!!!"

"HOW ABOUT KAWAII~CHAN, SHE ISNT DOING ANYTHING!!!"

"Kawaii~Chan will answer it!!", after the commotion, Kawaii~Chan appeared with a smile. She looked at all of us and then looked at (Y/N).

"Who's this?"

"Kawaii~Chan meet (Y/N), (Y/N) meet Kawaii~Chan."

"Nice to meet you Kawaii~Chan."

"Nice to meet you to (Y/N)~Sama!", they shook hands and then I saw another figure by the door. It was Aphmau.

"Hey guys, who's your little friend?"

"This is (Y/N), my sister.", Laurance responded. Their eyes widen with shock.

"YOU HAVE ANOTHER SISTER?!?!", he nodded.

"How come we've never met her."

"I was immediately sent to New York to be in one of the best schools, since I was always an A+ student.", (Y/N) responded.

"Well, come in! Maybe we could get to know you!", Kawaii~Chan said. We walked into the humble home, looking around to see if anything changed. I noticed the TV on and Katelyn coming down the stairs. Kawaii~Chan prepared some snacks and tea, while we chatted with Katelyn and Aphmau.

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) met Vylad, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Brenden, Aaron, and Lucinda. The last person on our list was Zane. We went to his house.