~Chapter 7~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! So, as you know we reached +200 reads! That's amazing! So here's the chapter I promised you guys! Enjoy!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

"He's not my boyfriend! He's one of my friends.", (Y/N) said. The person was giggling.

"Speaking of boyfriends, ARE YOU AND (Insert random boy name here) DATING?!"

"NO, WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!"

"A little birdie."

"I'm gonna kill the person that told you that fake rumor!"

"I know you are, and I just asked you to get on your nerves."

"WHY, YOU LITTLE!!!!", (Y/N) began giggling at her friend's reaction. She then looked back at me.

"Hey Garroth, how about I present you?", I smiled and sat next to her. She tilted her laptop a little so that we were both in the little box on the screen.

"Garroth, meet (F/N), (F/N) meet Garroth."

"Hi!",  (F/N) said. I waved and smiled.

"OMI! He reminds me of (Insert anime/character Senpai here)!"

"(F/N)!!!", (Y/N) screamed, probably from embarrassment.

"Who's (Name of anime/character Senpai)?"

"(Y/N)'s boyfriend~.", I looked at her. She blushed.

"I JUST THINK HE'S CUTE! WHY DO UNREAL GUYS HAVE TO BE SO HOT!?!?", (F/N) laughed. (I relate to this soooo much)

"Oh, and by the way Garroth, (Name of anime/character Senpai) is a guy from a fictional series."

"Oh.", I kinda got jealous for a bit. Wait, did I just say that?

"So, (Y/N), what roleplay are we gonna do next?", I raised an eyebrow. (Y/N) noticed my confused expression.

"Garroth, roleplays are like mini plays, but that go on much longer and are in a game."

"Yeah! (Y/N) here is a really good command person! She makes the scenes and everything just by pressing a button! She's also the Junior Owner on one of the biggest servers ever!", (F/N) exclaimed.

"Wow, that's pretty neat."

"So, like I was saying, I think we should do a high school RP.", (Y/N) said.

"Yeah!"

"Alright well, let me start the server and you do the rest.", I watched (Y/N) go into a web page and do some really weird stuff I don't know about. Awhile later, the server started and I saw (F/N) join.

"Ok, grab the red and green blocks.",  (F/N) began doing something and I saw (Y/N) typing weird stuff with numbers and symbols.

"Done!", (F/N) said.

"Ok, hold on a minute. Just gotta finish this.", it took about 5 minutes and she was done. She entered her inventory and searched up something. A button appeared and she took it and placed it on the command block. (F/N) stood back. (Y/N) clicked it and then out of no where, a giant school was built.

"Let's start this RP!"

~Time Skip~

It was around 7:23 PM and (Y/N) was done playing with her friends. We actually talked for about, 2 hours. I was watching a movie with everyone. I then felt something a bit heavy on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw (Y/N) fast asleep on my shoulder. I blushed a light pink. I then got an idea. I took out my phone and clicked the app called 'BuildGram' (I got the BuildGram idea from a book. I think it was a Larroth/Gaurrance FF). I then put the phone high enough so we were both in it. I clicked it and the picture was taken. I added filters and captions. I finished and posted it on BuildGram. (Y/N) then woke up and got her phone out of her pocket. She clicked the notification that appeared on her screen and it took her to BuildGram. She followed me!? Oh no... She looked at the photo and her eyes widen. She then looked at me with a flustered face.

"GARROTH?! WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS!!", I began to laugh my butt off. She then stormed off into Laurance's room. I then looked at all the guys and we all just laughed our butts off. After awhile she came out of her brother's room. I stared at her, awaiting her next move. She looked at me with a flustered face. She was giving me puppy eyes. Does she want something?

"Do you want something?", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sense you posted that embarrassing picture, you have to treat me to the movies.", my eyes widen.

"What, but it was only a--", her puppy eyes were now staring into my soul. Must, resist, cuteness! I sighed.

"Fine, we'll go to the movies.", she jumped up and hugged me which made me blush.

"Yeah!", well, at least I get to hangout with (Y/N).

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

📚A/N📚 ~ I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of the GarrothXReader! It's not my best work, but at least we're continuing the story! Anyways, I'll cya guys later and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖