~Chapter 18~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, so, sense I have the characters now, we can continue with the story! All the characters that I've chosen won't be included in this chapter, but some will. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy and let's see what happened after the car crash.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

I was sitting on the couch, watching some videos on the internet. It was rainy outside, so we couldn't really do much. I've been trying to keep my mind off of (Y/N), she's been gone for almost two days. Of course, I wasn't the only one who was worried. Laurance, was literally reading books 24/7. He wouldn't stop reading them. Dante wasn't being annoying like he was and I think Travis is the scariest case. He hasn't been perverted or flirty whatsoever, which is not normal at all. I honestly was worried about (Y/N) the most, especially when she's with Callister. Ugh, how that guy gets on my nerves! He's so rude and talk about two faced. I just hope nothing bad happened to her, I really miss her a lot. I miss hearing her voice, her laugh, everything. Without her it's like the world isn't right and if something were to happen to her, I would feel guilty. She means so much to me and I just can't imagine a world without her.

"Hey, you alright Garroth?", I shook my head and turned towards the person that called my name.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine.", I said, answering Travis's question. He nodded, going back to his spot and continuing to watch his anime. I sighed, knowing that deep down I wasn't ok at all, I was actually very worried about a certain somebody. I focused my attention back on my phone, but it soon got disturbed when Laurance walked into the room. He had a book in hand and wasn't taking his focus off of it. He sat down next to me, making me look at him. I wonder what's going on in his mind. I bet he's also worried about (Y/N) just by the look on his face. I looked back at my phone, my focus on the video infront of me, but before I could really concentrate on it, I heard someone's phone ring. I looked around, trying to find the source of it. Luckily, I found it and it turned out to be Laurance's phone. He answered it and put it up to his ear.

"Hello?", he said, waiting a bit after.

"Yes, this is Laurance Zvahl.", he stayed quiet waiting for the other person to respond, but as they were talking to him he instantly stood up, dropping his book.

"WHAT!?", he screamed, but before he let the other person finished, he hung up on them and instantly jumped over the couch running towards the door. Travis ran towards him, stopping Laurance in his tracks.

"Woah! Laurance, what's going on!", he pushed him out the way, making Travis hit the wall. Laurance quickly ran out of the house, not even explaining to us what was going on with him.

~Laurance POV's~

I ran as there was no tomorrow out of my house. Please be ok sis. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital, I had to see how my sister was. I slowly began to cry, imaginaing the worst scenarios in my head. How did she end up in the hospital? I didn't question anything else, I just needed to see my sister. I ran even faster towards my location, the rain looking like it was going in slow motion. My feet walked through puddles and small rocks that were on the sidewalk. I didn't care about anything else, I only wanted to do one thing and that was to see (Y/N). It took a few minutes, but I finally got to my destination, but before I could enter two cops stopped me.