~Chapter 11~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, welcome to another chapter of the story. Now I want to explain a few things. Number one is that I kinda have writers block. Now, don't worry, it's not totally affecting me to the point where I can't write, but it's gotten to the point where it's difficult for me to even write type words on a screen. Number two is that I'm really sorry for not posting at all for the past couple of days. I've kinda been playing Seduce Me and I got addicted to it, again. I slept at 5 AM just so I can finish Sam's route. Anyways, I think that's everything? So, how about we get on with the sto-- OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! This chapter will start the drama between you, Garroth, and a character I will introduce later in the story! Anyways, let's start this chapter!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

I was in the living room, scrolling through my phone and looking through Twitter. I was seeing some tweets from (Y/N) and others from Aphmau. (Y/N) had 1.4 million followers on Twitter, while I only had about 600. Just as I was about to scroll down even further, I heard (Y/N) laughing. My eyes moved onto her, as I stared at her with an eyebrow raised. I stared at her for a few more seconds and she laughed again. I had the idea to record her, but that would lead to me getting my butt beaten by her.

"Ummm, (Y/N), are you ok?", she looked up at me and paused what she was doing while taking her headphones off.

"What did you say? Sorry, I couldn't hear you very well?"

"I asked if you were alright.", she giggled, making me slightly blush.

"Oh, hahaha! Yeah, I'm fine, I was just rewatching DeathNote and I totally forgot about this funny scene.", I raised an eyebrow. I've heard her talk about the anime before and I do remember being showed pictures, but I never really had the chance to watch it. Like if she read my mind, she leaned forward to sit beside me. My face was brushed in a crimson color as I felt the heat from her body close to mine. She replayed the scene she was talking about, as I saw a guy with dark orange hair and another guy with black kinda looking emo hair. The ginger punched the emo looking guy in the face, making me stifle a laugh. I watched the scene unfold as I was laughing the whole time watching. Once it was done, I couldn't stop laughing, making my stomach hurt.

"Hey, you alright? Don't go dying on me just because of that!", I laughed harder at (Y/N)'s quote. As I laughed for a longer period of time, I couldn't control my body, making me fall off the couch.

"Ahhh!", I fell onto the hard, wooden floor with a thud, curling up in a ball at the pain.

"Woah, you ok.", she asked me, leaning over the edge of the couch mere inches above me. She gave a hand out as I took, but my weight sent us both down with (Y/N) on top of me.